What mobile games can I use to make videos ?

Rockstars 1815

Rising User
Jan 4, 2018
YouTube
Well the title is pretty self explanatory , I want to turn over to some new mobile games for my channel.
I would really appreciate if you guys can recommend a few games to add to my game series as I feel if my channel sports a wider spectrum it has a potential to attract various types of audience.
And I forgot to mention that I have an iOS device , in general an iPad mini 4 running latest iOS 11.1.2

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Well, as difficult as it is to draw lines sometimes, Stellar Fox is a good looking game. One other game that I have continued to play after making my own video of it is Dash Quest. It's one of my favorites, but it's vertical, so that might be kinda weird.

Jack Bounds

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2018
YouTube
SharpExGaming
I personally love Clash Royale! It's a good game and very fast-paced so there aren't any boring parts in a video usually. Plus if you play a great game but don't record it you can just record the replay and narrate over it!

Rockstars 1815

Rising User
Jan 4, 2018
YouTube
Well, as difficult as it is to draw lines sometimes, Stellar Fox is a good looking game. One other game that I have continued to play after making my own video of it is Dash Quest. It's one of my favorites, but it's vertical, so that might be kinda weird.
Thanks for the reply.
I will surely check these games out[DOUBLEPOST=1515462269][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally love Clash Royale! It's a good game and very fast-paced so there aren't any boring parts in a video usually. Plus if you play a great game but don't record it you can just record the replay and narrate over it!
I used to play clash Royale for some time and then I got hired of it.
I will try to use the reply feature to far u mentioned too.
Thanks !!

Reactions: Jack Bounds

KingFansuri

Respected User
Dec 25, 2017
Singapore
YouTube
KingFansuri
I rather you play trending games instead of that are famous long term. Playing trending games has less competition but people are searching for it. If you play games like clash royale, it has alot of competition and you videos wont probably get ton of views unless you have a different style or ideas recording that game. Since ive just started a second channel that only consist of gaming content on mobile. I am currently play 'Getting Over It' because its trending.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk

Rockstars 1815

Rising User
Jan 4, 2018
YouTube
I rather you play trending games instead of that are famous long term. Playing trending games has less competition but people are searching for it. If you play games like clash royale, it has alot of competition and you videos wont probably get ton of views unless you have a different style or ideas recording that game. Since ive just started a second channel that only consist of gaming content on mobile. I am currently play 'Getting Over It' because its trending.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot well try it out soon !!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well the title is pretty self explanatory , I want to turn over to some new mobile games for my channel.
I would really appreciate if you guys can recommend a few games to add to my game series as I feel if my channel sports a wider spectrum it has a potential to attract various types of audience.
And I forgot to mention that I have an iOS device , in general an iPad mini 4 running latest iOS 11.1.2
The popular games like Clash Royale and Clash of Clans can be a fun game, otherwise take a look at Dead Trigger 2 ^^

Bangle Blaze

New User
Jan 12, 2018
YouTube
you can try Guns of boom, modern combat... these are quite good, however, i personally like both. but I play GOB most, it's kinda fun. but if you like mission complete game, then try MC

Rockstars 1815

Rising User
Jan 4, 2018
YouTube
you can try Guns of boom, modern combat... these are quite good, however, i personally like both. but I play GOB most, it's kinda fun. but if you like mission complete game, then try MC
Hi-fi dude I am a GOB YouTuber in fact and want to move onto making videos on new games. I have played Modern Combat in the past and I dont know how well it might capture the audience's eyes.