What should I do in my next video?

Tan Tan

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
Ok, so I have been posting more often than I used to, but now I am out of video ideas. Does anyone have any cool ideas that I should do a video about?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
When your going to do youtube you need to have a plan. What is your channel going to be about, what content will it feature, how many times a week are you going to upload.

These are the basic things for a youtube channel, if you already ran out of ideas then you clearly are not ready yet.

Take a good look at your channel and ask yourself the questions i mentioned. Once you have a clear mind and know what and how you want to do it then go at it again.

Tan Tan

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 3, 2015
YouTube
When your going to do youtube you need to have a plan. What is your channel going to be about, what content will it feature, how many times a week are you going to upload.

These are the basic things for a youtube channel, if you already ran out of ideas then you clearly are not ready yet.

Take a good look at your channel and ask yourself the questions i mentioned. Once you have a clear mind and know what and how you want to do it then go at it again.
Ok thanks! I'll think about that stuff!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Ok thanks! I'll think about that stuff!
I don't know what type of content you usually make but make a solid base for things like this, for example if you play COD or any other game make some Multiplayer video's to fill the gap for if you need more time to think about that awesome montage you have mind or other ideas ;)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
don't ask us. go find your insperation bron and ask yourself. then you wil get some awesome ideas of yourself! :)