IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
heya guys what's up?
I've been busy trying to ilustrate some works, some R18, but i can't stream that lolz.
Anyways I've been playing DBZ Xenoverse, the 1st one because in the future I wanna do a lets play series, so at me moment I'm finishing the game with a character my cousin made....even tho she said the game was stupid, she could't put the controller down specially when creating the character...
Anyway I've been streaming that, but any other suggestions?
I mean if i had more patreon or commissions i could buy new games, but some games it might catch interest to people are:

Puzle games:
Disgaea PC
Portal I
Portal II

Platform games:
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Generations

RPGS:
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Valkyria Chronicles
Ys I & II
Ys: TheOath in Felghana

Fightng games:
Dragon ball Xenoverse
Street fighter x Tekken
Blazblue clamity trigger

Point and click games:
The wolf among us
Back to the Fuure II
CLANNAD
Planetarium
Hail the queen

I honestly have 120 games in my steam, including racing games and FPS....but im not a huge fan of them...so yeah, i have them because i either won them on a giveaway or because people gave them to me...so after i finish xenoerse what kind of game should i play?

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
FF has some committed fans so that might be worth trying. Other than FF games I don't really see anything on the list that would be potentially worth covering. There are some free to play online games that might get some viewers, but really cant say how well those can do in the longer run. Usually it would be best to pick a genre of games that you would cover in your channel, be it rpg, puzzle or mmo games.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
FF has some committed fans so that might be worth trying. Other than FF games I don't really see anything on the list that would be potentially worth covering. There are some free to play online games that might get some viewers, but really cant say how well those can do in the longer run. Usually it would be best to pick a genre of games that you would cover in your channel, be it rpg, puzzle or mmo games.

I tried FF7...and i tried to get 100% on it, last time i tried i had like 1 viewr...so that was disapointing[DOUBLEPOST=1511624488][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't familiar with game field,my channel is about my original music.
But I love FF,
I think you can try it !

and if you dont mind, you can use my original music in your video,
and sub me :)

D4J Original Music: http://bit.ly/2jSaxRy

you music sounds good ^^
Well Im a gamer but mostly an artist myself, manga anime, i'm aware of the newer games, but i really can't afford 60 euros for a game release.... in fact only now i got a better PC to play the games I mention with out lagging, honeslty, i never know what people like to see, i see a bit of everything personaly, that's why im asking

about the sub i think i might ask you the same xD
if you want

Last edited:

j012374

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
台灣
YouTube
j012374
I think do Youtuber,
besides let your audience happy is important,
more important is yourself happy,
not only audience but also yourself you cannot ignore.
I'm Taiwanese,
Taiwan have a Youtuber "Kami",he says
his main audience love Minecraft,but he love other little game,
so he play Minecraft 4days a week,his lover_game 3days.

I think if you dont know what your audience like to see,you can direct ask they.
if they support you,they will give you nice suggest :)

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
I think do Youtuber,
besides let your audience happy is important,
more important is yourself happy,
not only audience but also yourself you cannot ignore.
I'm Taiwanese,
Taiwan have a Youtuber "Kami",he says
his main audience love Minecraft,but he love other little game,
so he play Minecraft 4days a week,his lover_game 3days.

I think if you dont know what your audience like to see,you can direct ask they.
if they support you,they will give you nice suggest :)

That is exactly why I'm asking here, my audience does not say much to me sadly i tried almost everything, there a game one sub wants me to finish, but makes me sad that i only have one person, im not ungrateful, id just like more options.
Another thing that kept me away was having web cam for personal resons that i wish not to share, as much as ppl like to see my face, they can see it in other places

2e522d44

Nov 22, 2017
heya guys what's up?
I've been busy trying to ilustrate some works, some R18, but i can't stream that lolz.
Anyways I've been playing DBZ Xenoverse, the 1st one because in the future I wanna do a lets play series, so at me moment I'm finishing the game with a character my cousin made....even tho she said the game was stupid, she could't put the controller down specially when creating the character...
I mean if i had more patreon or commissions i could buy new games, but some games it might catch interest to people are:

Puzle games:
Disgaea PC
Portal I
Portal II

Platform games:
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Generations

RPGS:
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Valkyria Chronicles
Ys I & II

Fightng games:
Dragon ball Xenoverse
Street fighter x Tekken
Blazblue clamity trigger

Point and click games:
The wolf among us
Back to the Fuure II
CLANNAD
Planetarium
Hail the queen

I honestly have 120 games in my steam, including racing games and FPS....but im not a huge fan of them...so yeah, i have them because i either won them on a giveaway or because people gave them to me...so after i finish xenoerse what kind of game should i play?

cant go wrong with FF TBH

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
heya guys what's up?

Puzle games:
Disgaea PC
Portal I
Portal II

Platform games:
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Generations

RPGS:
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Valkyria Chronicles
Ys I & II

Fightng games:
Dragon ball Xenoverse
Street fighter x Tekken
Blazblue clamity trigger

Point and click games:
The wolf among us
Back to the Fuure II
CLANNAD
Planetarium
Hail the queen

It isnot for us to decide what you should play but what you prefer yourself. I play very old games like Wolfenstein wich gains moderate views and Newly released like Ac Origins wich hardly get views so in those terms it should not matter ;)

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
It isnot for us to decide what you should play but what you prefer yourself. I play very old games like Wolfenstein wich gains moderate views and Newly released like Ac Origins wich hardly get views so in those terms it should not matter ;)

i used tp stream earthbound...i'm sorry if i got bored, i might get back to it, but the population is the same....-.-