What was the first game that you enjoyed?

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
best game i had enjoyed was gta sanandreas was fun and better than GTA 5 without graphics
my friend and I would set it up with cheats to replicate a zombie apocalypse! Pedestrians Attack, Storm, Fog, Night, Flying cars. OMG it was the best xD Zombie apocalypse with flying cars![DOUBLEPOST=1448391525][/DOUBLEPOST]
lego star wars :3
yup! LOVED that game! Back in middle school my friend lucas was a HUGE star wars fan, so naturally all we played were star wars games! :D This and Star Wars Battlefront (on the Ps2) were AMAZEBALLS

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
pokemon red
The first pokemon game I ever played was Pokemon Gold, and I know I have literal months clocked into that game xD would play it for hours and hours when i was a kid, daily![DOUBLEPOST=1450398137][/DOUBLEPOST]
God of War and Gears of War were my favorite games growing up :)
Never got to play God of War, but even now, I want to really bad xD

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
The first pokemon game I ever played was Pokemon Gold, and I know I have literal months clocked into that game xD would play it for hours and hours when i was a kid, daily![DOUBLEPOST=1450398137][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never got to play God of War, but even now, I want to really bad xD
Even today it's so fun, the graphics are amazing too for a game made in the early 2000s :)