What was your first game you remember?

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Red alert 2 :D.
First game i actually played was Age of Empires I. Enjoyed it a lot but i wasnt very good at it xD.

Creepy thing is, i am still playing both games. Well a sequel to AoE I, AOE II but Red alert II is still on my laptop :)

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Red alert 2 :D.
First game i actually played was Age of Empires I. Enjoyed it a lot but i wasnt very good at it xD.

Creepy thing is, i am still playing both games. Well a sequel to AoE I, AOE II but Red alert II is still on my laptop :)

I never knew this :eek:

As I wasn't one who was indepth into games, my first game I remember was Stuart Little for my PS2, that was the best

Hey still a game none the less! :)

i would say that my first game was spyro for ps one

I LOVE SPYRO FOR PS1 MY FAVORITE GAME SERIES well the first 3 anyway XD

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
Seesh, I cannot even remember. Whenever I see this question I never have an exact answer, I am sure it was a really obscure movie licensed game when I was a kid. I remember the Spiderman 2 (on the PC which I heard was the worst version), Fantastic 4 game, there was this game called Constantine made after the movie Constantine, played by Keanu Reeves. I think there was this really old show on TV about a man and his talking car, it was called Knight Rider I think.

Soo yeah, nothing special when I first played video games, no nintendo games, nothing that anyone would remember xD[DOUBLEPOST=1445010305][/DOUBLEPOST]Although I guess it's understandable that no matter what, those are some of the first games I have ever played and opened up the window of pleasure for more games to play for sure, all the way till this day.

Angelo Bifulco

Rising User
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
I remember playing Super Mario, or battle city with my grandad when I was 4-5 years old..everytime my grandad comes to visit me at home, i talk with him about this..what memories! :)

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
Wow my first ever game? Wow I can't remember the name but it was a cartage filled with retro arcade games, I was about 5 - 6 years old then XD so can't remember the console nor the game lol, my fave was running around in the park with randomly selected levels and traps to stop you XD just had to keep on going for as long as possible

ScotiBot

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2015
Yeovil
YouTube
Afterburner on the sega master system. that being the first master system too (the one that took cards as well as cartridges) but if you want me to really show my age I still have a functioning commodore C64 at my folks house. I remember playing space invaders and the like on it whilst risking epilepsy watching the game load up (the game's were on cassette tapes)

Last edited: