Gaming What's up guys? I'm TheRedBaronHD

David Romanov

New User
May 27, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: David/TheRedBaronHD
Where are you from?: North Carolina, USA
How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!?: Well I was interested in making my content more popular and help more people find it, and after awhile, I figured I could benefit from joining a network
What made you join our forums?: I'm not gonna lie, I joined the forums just to introduce myself xD, but thinking about it now, it could help me partner with other youtubers and better the content output on my channel
What are your hobbies?: Working out, gaming, and sports
What is your favorite food?: Definitely pizza, with shrimp being a close 2nd
Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube back in Black Ops 2 with a series called booster busting (that I recorded with my iPhone xD) and I would expose people who boosted their stats, because I hated seeing the gaming community go down that path
What is your biggest dream?: Studying abroad, making a successful career for myself, and entertaining people
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming! I play any and every game, Black Ops 3, Battlefield 4, minecraft, any generic console game you could think of, I probably have
How frequently do you upload?: Well there was a 2-3 year period that I stopped uploading because it was getting difficult recording with an iPhone, but now that I have the tools to record gameplay and have plenty of games to play, I plan on uploading once every 2 or 3 days, once I get a higher subscriber count and more people are seeing my videos then I'll be sure to put out a video a day

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias: David/TheRedBaronHD
Where are you from?: North Carolina, USA
How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!?: Well I was interested in making my content more popular and help more people find it, and after awhile, I figured I could benefit from joining a network
What made you join our forums?: I'm not gonna lie, I joined the forums just to introduce myself xD, but thinking about it now, it could help me partner with other youtubers and better the content output on my channel
What are your hobbies?: Working out, gaming, and sports
What is your favorite food?: Definitely pizza, with shrimp being a close 2nd
Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube back in Black Ops 2 with a series called booster busting (that I recorded with my iPhone xD) and I would expose people who boosted their stats, because I hated seeing the gaming community go down that path
What is your biggest dream?: Studying abroad, making a successful career for myself, and entertaining people
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming! I play any and every game, Black Ops 3, Battlefield 4, minecraft, any generic console game you could think of, I probably have
How frequently do you upload?: Well there was a 2-3 year period that I stopped uploading because it was getting difficult recording with an iPhone, but now that I have the tools to record gameplay and have plenty of games to play, I plan on uploading once every 2 or 3 days, once I get a higher subscriber count and more people are seeing my videos then I'll be sure to put out a video a day
Welcome to the community David ;)