Gaming what's up?

DBZWii09

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
United States
YouTube
DBZWii09
in the internet world i'm known as DBZWii09... but in the real world i'm known as Mike.
i found Freedom when i was tweeting out some stuff that interests me quite a lot. from one mention by the network on the twitter space, i've grown a small bit from when i started back in 2014.
since i wanted to get more attention, i felt like coming here to share the stuff i've made ever since i joined back in 2014.
regarding my interests, i personally love watching anime series, playing the video games, and listening to some music.
to be honest, i could go on for DAYS with what food i love the most... but i'll just do a mini top 5: cheeseburgers, chicken, baked potatoes, sirloin steak, and rice.
how i started YouTube is quite a long story but i'll just tell the TL;DR version of it: i once posted videos of some old games i played on the PC until they somehow stopped for some reason. i took a long hiatus from making videos until i returned in 2014, doing what i do best: making gaming videos for all to enjoy.
honestly, if i get enough followers, i could grow to be as famous as PewDiePie, just to name an example.
since i have already given away what my channel's content includes, i might as well tell when i upload. i usually upload a few times each week, but i could get easily sidetracked from uploading. it happens, and i'm not too ashamed to admit it.
btw im 23 years old and i live in the United States.
my channel can be found at this link, if anyone wants to go see what i have available at the moment: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt1hfko88Grx9NRrZt6yPcg
in conclusion, i hope u enjoy what i have to bring to the Freedom family. for now, ive got things to do.
cheers.