Tips & Tricks What's Wrong With My Channel

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys maybe I should not post this maybe I am not being patient but I have trying for the last 2 years to get a little more views and for the last 2 years I always get the same amount of views yea some views increased but only happened because I posted them on reddit and I do post all other games on reddit but its the same and for 2 years I am trying to find a way to increase my audience but I guess I have 0 audience like no one likes to watch

Everyone here will come and check my channel out and they will say oh u have a great channel keep on doing it...some people will say u sound entertaining and energetic u got great quality u just gotta be patient....yea I know those I know people always say u are good but I see people just like me for some reason and somehow get better views or get better recognition then I ever do...and when I ask them they do the same exact thing as I do so what's the reason behind this maybe I am not american or maybe I am an Indian dude who no one likes

What I do in my channel is Let's Plays well not exactly lets' play as I would say but more like funny moments kind of for some games and trying to entertain with my videos and I guess whatever video I made had no entertainment at all....maybe I should stop doing this but I put so much into it and all I get is inactive subs and viewers who come and say great video and then go away

I sometimes think I should celebrate my subscribers milestone by doing a Q&A well who am I kidding I won't get a single question because I got no audience remember

What is wrong with my channel and I know not everyone has the time to get into this and read this thing and check my videos which are not entertaining and if u don't want to feel free to ignore this

Last edited:
Reactions: SkynzorsVariety

SpringFromMinecraft

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Nothings wrong with your channel... your commentarys great...you might need to find a better room or clean the one your in...but are you using tags?, and Your Videos need better Title Optimization Like Intead of "Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain #6 Cute Puppy", put
"CUTE PUPPY|METAL GEAR SOLID PHANTOM PAIN| [6]" This makes the Video episode name more inportant, than the name of the game and the episode number which is best.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Yes dude I use the tags why will I not use tags...and yes I know sometimes I make wrong titles and I am trying to make it better but the one that u suggested doesn't look good to me I know u are trying to give more importance on the word cute puppy than mgs yea maybe I should do that but the style that's not good

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I've made an in-depth tutorial on HOW to setup your YouTube channel.
You can use the bullet points to navigate to the flaws and write them down on a piece of paper.

The reason I tell you this is because YOU and YOU only know what's there to be improved. People can tell you to improve tags, or even thumbnails... but only YOU know what you want to add with the thumbnails.

I am sure my huge and growing list of tips will help you out! :)

Advanced Tips and Beginner tips for Youtube. (ONLY TEXT, NO VIDEO)

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
I've made an in-depth tutorial on HOW to setup your YouTube channel.
You can use the bullet points to navigate to the flaws and write them down on a piece of paper.

The reason I tell you this is because YOU and YOU only know what's there to be improved. People can tell you to improve tags, or even thumbnails... but only YOU know what you want to add with the thumbnails.

I am sure my huge and growing list of tips will help you out! :)

Advanced Tips and Beginner tips for Youtube. (ONLY TEXT, NO VIDEO)
Yes I know that I should be the one knowing what to improve and that's what I have been doing improving on thumbnails on commentary and recording games and I try my best to give quality content and entertainment my way and the only thing that I can't build up is the audience which I am trying hard to gain...going to twitter and talking with people..talking with developers who make small indie games and everything

I may become big I don't know I don't think about being big I think about having a good community a good audience for whom I want to make videos for

SpringFromMinecraft

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Yes dude I use the tags why will I not use tags...and yes I know sometimes I make wrong titles and I am trying to make it better but the one that u suggested doesn't look good to me I know u are trying to give more importance on the word cute puppy than mgs yea maybe I should do that but the style that's not good

I Apologize i didn't intend to sound rude I was just wondering, since actually a lot of people don't use tag surprisingly. As for the titles, of course that is your channel, if you don't like the style then make it your own, i'm just trying to pitch in suggestions. Just keep trying I've had my channel for a long time as well and i'm still at 100 Subs,but recently I've been working hard on researching and Promoting My channel a lot, and its been paying off, YouTube like any job (Even if its more of a hobby) will take time and effort to succeed in, and soon enough all your hard work will pay off!

{PS:Happy 340th Subscriber ;)(y) (Y)}

FinnPlays

New User
Jul 2, 2016
There really is nothing wrong with your channel. Just make a change for once, do something different. Something that you yourself would enjoy watching.

Reactions: TheGaminCentral