Whats your favorite Star Wars Film?

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Personally I love all them except maybe episode 2 that for me is the worst Star Wars film. My personal top 3 favorites are Epsiode 3, 7, and 5. What about you?

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Don't go and kill me with hate guys, lol, but I'm not really a huge Star Wars fan, my dads side of the family is, especially my younger brother but I enjoyed The Force Awakens.
Lol its all good, to be completely honest I think Star Wars fans are the most dedicated, insane, and bit**y fans of all XD. I love star wars but some of these hardcore fans get into arguments for this which is ridiculous. Can't we just enjoy the fact that were able to watch these wonderful films.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I think that starwars the force awakens has to be my favourite starwars film right now. Yes it does a lot of the same things as the original thrillogy but so many things have been updated so well that I enjoyed it immensly.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'm like that super rare type of Star Wars fan in some ways. My favorite is Empire and Return of the Jedi but I also really like the prequels and could not stand The Force Awakens. I just felt it played it too safe which I can understand due to a lot of reasons but I just wish they would've taken more risks with it. I have much more faith and hope for Ep 8.