Solved When can i re-partner with freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
Hey Y'all!

A while back now i stopped uploading for a while, because i was really demotivated. Then to make it a little worse i was kick off freedom, essentially, I knew that if i don't upload much i would be kicked. But now i'm back but not getting the views i want and i was kind of thinking partnering with Freedom might help me. not just in views and such but again in motivation. However when i check the good old Freedom Dashboard it says i only have 1 attempt left.

So basically i was just hoping someone could help me. I don't want to ruin my chances of joining Freedom ever again by attempting and failing. So what kind of benchmark do i need to reach before i can join again? Please help me.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
From past experiences, the 3 repplications limit is not that strict. It's mostly there to save Reviewers from the same guy pressing the button again and again after having been denied. If you run out of them, contact support and they can manually review your channel or even reset them which I'm sure they'll do if they see you actually trying between them.

When reapplying look out for these things:
  • Have as few claims as possible (Note that removing the video(s) claimed will not help your standing there)
  • Have no Strikes on your channel
  • Have 10 000+ Lifetime Views You've surpassed that by miles
  • Have monetization enabled on your YouTube Features Page
  • Have enough recent Content (Thanks for the reminder)

Again, if you run out of attempts fix up the issues the Reviewer has pointed out and create a Support Ticket.

Edit: I swear I've edited this five times and it keeps breaking in other spots

Reactions: Adam Smith
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well I would suggest making sure you have a few recent videos published before requesting your review of your channel - with regards to the review amount if this was exceeded all you would need to do is contact the support team and they would be able to review this for you again.

Reactions: Adam Smith
Upvote 0

Adam Smith

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
North East England
YouTube
From past experiences, the 3 repplications limit is not that strict. It's mostly there to save Reviewers from the same guy pressing the button again and again after having been denied. If you run out of them, contact support and they can manually review your channel or even reset them which I'm sure they'll do if they see you actually trying between them.

When reapplying look out for these things:
  • Have as few claims as possible (Note that removing the video(s) claimed will not help your standing there)
  • Have no Strikes on your channel
  • Have 10 000+ Lifetime Views You've surpassed that by miles
  • Have monetization enabled on your YouTube Features Page[/S]

Again, if you run out of attempts fix up the issues the Reviewer has pointed out and create a Support Ticket.

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I think i'll give it a shot after my next video goes up tomorrow and see what happens. Thanks again.[DOUBLEPOST=1516052854][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I would suggest making sure you have a few recent videos published before requesting your review of your channel - with regards to the review amount if this was exceeded all you would need to do is contact the support team and they would be able to review this for you again.

Hi,
Thank you. I'll give it a go tomorrow after my next video goes public, thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.