Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahullz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2016
YouTube
Hy guys ,
my name is rahul and i joined freedom months ago.
On youtube analytics its showing that i have earned more than 20$ but on freedom its showing i have earned 0.2$ .
Can anyone please explain me when do freedom shows money .
please help i dont know was joining freedom was my mistake?

Thanks ,
Rahullz

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
First of all your YouTube analytics are only estimations of your earnings and can fluctuate massively throughout the week / month or even particular days. Also note that unless you narrow the search results for your estimated YouTube analytics this is showing you the last 28 days which Freedom wouldn't have paid you yet - as there is a monthly payment delay.

Also another thing to note is your estimated youtube earnings don't take into account your partership / revenue agreement with Freedom so this isn't taking out Freedom's percentage of your earnings, which if your at the base revenue level is 40% (Freedoms cut). That $0.2 you are seeing on your Freedom earnings was more than likely from revenue gained months ago on your channel and hasn't yet taken into account recent months views / earnings.

As for when you get this money - as I said above Freedom pays on a monthly delay and I have included a copy of the payment schedule below for your reference : -
  • January's monetized views are paid out at the end of March (Mar 31st)
  • February's monetized views are paid out at the end of April (Apr 30th)
  • March' monetized views are paid out at the end of May (May 31st)
  • April's monetized views are paid out at the end of (June 30th)
  • May's monetized views are paid out at the end of July (July 31st)
  • June's monetized views are paid out at the end of August (August 31st)
  • July's monetized views are paid out at the end of September (September 30th)
  • August's monetized views are paid out at the end of October (October 31st)
  • September's monetized views are paid out at the end of November (November 30th)
  • October's monetized views are paid out at the end of December (December 31st)
  • November's monetized views are paid out at the end of January (January 31st)
  • December's monetized views are paid out at the end of February (Feb 28th/Feb 29th)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.