Solved When I get paid and That the statistics are different from youtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Michel

Rising User
Aug 28, 2015
Bogota, Colombia
YouTube
Bueno, se supone que recibirá el pago por lo que hice después de agosto, dos meses, es decir, el mes de septiembre y octubre, y lo recibió en octubre, pero no tiene nada alcanzó mí estar en noviembre, además de las estadísticas de ingresos son 0,32 septiembre según yotube pero según análisis fredoom es 0,19 y en total con dos meses de 0,53 sería entonces quieren saber por qué sucede esto y qué no y recibió mi pago en mi cuenta de Paypal, muchas gracias[DOUBLEPOST=1446517507][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, is supposed to receive payment for what I did after August, two months, that is, the month of September and October, and received it in October but has nothing reached me being in November, in addition to the income statistics are 0.32 September according yotube but according fredoom analytics is 0.19 and in total with two months of 0.53 would then want to know why that happens and why not and received my payment in my Paypal account, thank you very much

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
There is a 2 month delay from when you get paid. So if you joined at the very end of August you would only be paid the last few days of August. If you were only partnered for a couple of days in August you might not have earned any money. At the end of November you will receive all the money your earned in September ($0.32). Then at the end of December you will get what you earned in October and so on.

This link may explain it better When will I get paid?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.