Solved When is my revenue coming in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FancyFame

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello!

My name is Fancy, and I've been partnered since 2015. I gathered a little bit of money since then and i just now opened a paypal account. I linked my freedom account with my paypal, but I still haven't gotten anything inside my paypal. How do I get my revenue to be transferred into my paypal??

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hello!

My name is Fancy, and I've been partnered since 2015. I gathered a little bit of money since then and i just now opened a paypal account. I linked my freedom account with my paypal, but I still haven't gotten anything inside my paypal. How do I get my revenue to be transferred into my paypal??
You may request a catch-up payment on your Freedom Dashboard.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
If you have never received money to your paypal account (and I know this sound silly) but please make sure you have entered the email in correctly and that there are no spelling / grammatical errors, following that you may need to log into your paypal account and "accept" the first payment as Paypal can sometimes flag this as a suspicious transaction if its the first payment that has gone through. And lastly if that has all been done then you can request a "catch up" payment from your Freedom dashboard, which will pay all the outstanding revenue you are owed, this normally takes around 24-48 hours to process and show up on your paypal account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.