Where is George?

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
they said he was tied up in a back room waiting to be released when 2.0 was ready, I hope they feed him then.
Haha, hopefully the CIA let him go. We NEED GEORGE! haha[DOUBLEPOST=1449421728][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well it could be that he is busy on the background but then it would be nice if we got a update on how things are going. Now everyone is wondering where he is.
True, that's my take on it as well. But in the meantime, I'm glad there are great people to hold down the website and forums, even the youtube channel with Anthony.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Haha, hopefully the CIA let him go. We NEED GEORGE! haha[DOUBLEPOST=1449421728][/DOUBLEPOST]
True, that's my take on it as well. But in the meantime, I'm glad there are great people to hold down the website and forums, even the youtube channel with Anthony.
True that, but it would be nice to have a couple more modds on the forums. With many people joining so is the spam increasing.

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
he must be busy in developing office !
Maybe, that's what I was thinking too.[DOUBLEPOST=1449692812][/DOUBLEPOST]
actually today I saw George commenting on one of the video's on the hub channel.
Oh yea? So he's doing well then I hope. I've subscribed as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449692850][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's been months since we've seen him on the Hub channel. I do hope to see him again soon. :)
True. Subscribed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449692880][/DOUBLEPOST]
The real question is where is ALL of Freedom?
All I know is I'm here lol[DOUBLEPOST=1449692922][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope he is working on finally getting freedom points out of beta after a long 2 years
Yea, that'll be a great idea for his big return :) Subscribed by the way.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Maybe, that's what I was thinking too.[DOUBLEPOST=1449692812][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yea? So he's doing well then I hope. I've subscribed as well :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449692850][/DOUBLEPOST]
True. Subscribed :)[DOUBLEPOST=1449692880][/DOUBLEPOST]
All I know is I'm here lol[DOUBLEPOST=1449692922][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea, that'll be a great idea for his big return :) Subscribed by the way.
Try not to subscribe to people left, right and center unless you're going to watch them. Odds are by the way you clicked the button for each of those three channels within a minute, you won't.

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
Try not to subscribe to people left, right and center unless you're going to watch them. Odds are by the way you clicked the button for each of those three channels within a minute, you won't.
Oh I will. I don't watch television anymore as I often used to. All I do is browse YouTube, so I have plenty of room to watch their content. I see what you mean though.

GodsSon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
U.S.A.
YouTube
ThisIsGodsSon
The best thing freedom can do for its partners for christmas would be getting freedom points outta beta
That would be awesome. Especially for the fact that on new years he can have time to himself to celebrate. Or maybe that can be backwards lol. Spend Christmas with his family. And before new years, or even jan 1, 2016, take it out of beta. That would be awesome :)