Who Inspired You to YouTube?

Joe K (FazedMC)

New User
Jan 28, 2016
Hampshire, England
YouTube
For me it was legoboy123456789 from 5 years ago, he inspired me to start my lego star wars YT Channel in 2011 As I loved creating things with lego and entering competitions using the old 'video response' system youtube used to have. Then I moved into minecraft as my cousin showed me it and I became addicted and I began to record that about after a year of not uploading.

Reactions: Enmoshin

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Question asks it all! Who's your inspiration?

For me, like many others, probably, it was Markiplier. He made making videos / recording videos / interacting with people seem like a lot of fun (plus, I used to stream a lot, too) so I decided to give it a shot and I still enjoy doing it today!
Well, I hope you keep on your goals here and outside of Youtube Enmoshin. Now to the topic. My inspiration, it was and it will be all the members of Vinesauce. I like how they make their streams and how they edit their videos, however, when I started on Youtube, it was because I wanted to share about what I wanted. Right now the most of my videos are Gameplays, because there would be people that should rather see a game without someone commenting it in order to feel the game peacefully and with their own thoughts.
Even if I like Vinesauce, I didnt started on Youtube because of them, but I feel myself taking them as my example.
PD: Step by step I would comment on some videos or make different ones, but hey...let´s go slowly haha

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
I got inspired from DarkKefka to start making gaming videos about 10 years ago. Not LP videos just short gameplay clips without commentary. Did that for a few years then got inspired by NintendoCapriSun to start doing LPs. Been doing them since. :)

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Well I got my inspiration from a Youtuber named Seraphim17 XD just watching him play games on their hardest difficulty inspired me
Beating super hard difficulties and doing it well (and not quitting!) can definitely be an inspiration. :3

Well, I hope you keep on your goals here and outside of Youtube Enmoshin. Now to the topic. My inspiration, it was and it will be all the members of Vinesauce. I like how they make their streams and how they edit their videos, however, when I started on Youtube, it was because I wanted to share about what I wanted. Right now the most of my videos are Gameplays, because there would be people that should rather see a game without someone commenting it in order to feel the game peacefully and with their own thoughts.
Even if I like Vinesauce, I didnt started on Youtube because of them, but I feel myself taking them as my example.
PD: Step by step I would comment on some videos or make different ones, but hey...let´s go slowly haha
Thank you, CookieWolf!
Yea, I like that there are gameplays as well as Let's Plays. It definitely shows the two different sides of gaming. One where people share their thoughts and opinions and the other where you kind of form your own opinions while watching the videos.

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
I don't think it was really a youtuber in particular, I just really wanted to make videos. Although when I first started and made friends with a couple other youtubers I was really inspired by my friends channel because he had some amazing editing skills and I wanted my videos to look as good as his.
As for now, with the direction I'm taking my channel in, MarzBar (Or alex) is probably my biggest inspiration- from the way he interacts with his subscribers to him starting his own business. Very inspiring dude.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I don't think it was really a youtuber in particular, I just really wanted to make videos. Although when I first started and made friends with a couple other youtubers I was really inspired by my friends channel because he had some amazing editing skills and I wanted my videos to look as good as his.
As for now, with the direction I'm taking my channel in, MarzBar (Or alex) is probably my biggest inspiration- from the way he interacts with his subscribers to him starting his own business. Very inspiring dude.
Yea, interacting with subscribers is super important. I wish I more interactions with my subs, but you gotta build the community first. That's always the hard part.

Reactions: MemoGaming

MusicClues

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
Music Plant Zone
YouTube
djmusicclues
Mostly the Sonic Fans and Nintendo as well. I really Wanted to Start because Mashups aren't Well known out there. And Though I Do Enjoy a good Remix, Mashups are just as good. Plus, I thought "Eh, Why not." Youtuber-wise, I name them all but That's A long list.