Who make music besides me?

Giedre

Respected User
May 25, 2016
Denmark
YouTube
I would make my own music, but now I am living in other country and all of my midis are back home. So I am doing what I can- writing lyrics and making covers or my own versions of some popular songs :)
You can check it out: Giedre Mok :p ;)

Reactions: mikedee

TheSleepHeard

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
YouTube
Yep! I noticed musicians can be a little scarce around here. But yeah, I play guitar and make post rock/ambient music as well as ironic acoustic songs.

Plague

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey there fellow musicians!!! 10 yrs guitarist FL Studio user I've recently hit 1.5k soundcloud followers and 10k plays and I started a youtube channel to use my influence to get other people followers on soundcloud! i've helped a few musicians get over 100 followers each

Paul Brierley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
U.K
YouTube
I am producer from Serbia, and i am so sad that there is no section for musicians here on freedom... Will check out all of your channels guys, i am very curious to meet fellow musicians here!

Here here, i think we need a musician section in freedom, just from looking at this thread alone there seems to be more musicians here than i thought.....i was starting to think i was the only one! haha

I'm a Bassist ( I love to slapa da bass!) been playing over 15 years now and originally started my YouTube channel back in 2008, only started doing youtube properly tho late 2014, i would love to collab with anyone who's up for it, just leave me a message or email me at [email protected]

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
Yeah I make music. I used to be really into making Hip Hop tracks but these days I'm really into the Piano. I've always loved the Piano, so even the Hip Hop tracks contained Piano in them. But these days I'm more into just plain Piano.
Not sure if I'm allowed to post my channel link here or not, so I'm not gonna. But if you look up 'Demkeys Music' on YouTube you should find my channel. Or if you head over to my main channel which is in my signature, you can find a link to my music channel.
It's great seeing so many other musicians here on the forums.