Why do u think girl gamers get subs so easy?

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
Lmao I already know why but just wondering what you guys think? I'm not hating on girl youtubers at all but its always kinda funny to see how easy it is for them to get subs. I remember a while back i met one girl with just one video who had 600 subs. Though you already know the reason why lol.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It could be that the one person you met was a bit of a subscriber anomaly. Although with enough time and proper SEO, anyone can get even 10,000 subscribers. So I wouldn't be surprised if a dedicated YouTuber that made watchable/findable content was able to get 600 or more.

Reactions: Real Phukin G's

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Girl gamers are a lot more rare than guy gamers so which why people often subscribe to them?? Honestly it's bewbs on thumbnails.. LOL
I only subscribe if a girl has good enough content (y) (Y)
Actually, statistics say that there are more female gamers than male gamers. It's just male gamers are more dominant in the "social media" world. I took classes in college on video gaming.

Also, girl gamers might initially get more subs, but they might not retain them. You still have to produce content that will keep people interested.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Actually, statistics say that there are more female gamers than male gamers. It's just male gamers are more dominant in the "social media" world. I took classes in college on video gaming.

Also, girl gamers might initially get more subs, but they might not retain them. You still have to produce content that will keep people interested.

True but that is also including mobile gaming where the majority of users are female.

In terms of YouTube they are rarer and so it seems that they get subs faster when in fact they probably don't, there is just a much smaller sample size to go with, so the average is higher.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
True but that is also including mobile gaming where the majority of users are female.

In terms of YouTube they are rarer and so it seems that they get subs faster when in fact they probably don't, there is just a much smaller sample size to go with, so the average is higher.
Actually, a few years ago when I was in college, it WAS including mobile gaming, but now it's just gaming overall.

Reactions: Fourth Wall Games

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
It could be that the one person you met was a bit of a subscriber anomaly. Although with enough time and proper SEO, anyone can get even 10,000 subscribers. So I wouldn't be surprised if a dedicated YouTuber that made watchable/findable content was able to get 600 or more.
Nope dont think that all she only had one video lol, but could be wrong.

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
There are so many reasons, but well, let´s see.
First of all, I didn´t see all the comments here in order to make my proper suggestions and opinion to your thread pal.
I guess that gamer girls are having more likes and subs more easily because today are two types of gamer girls: The posers and the real gamers, the posers try to make the public focus on their body without doing an effor on the game, meanwhile the real gamers even if they are good looking, they try to play or review the game properly; So with this said, people try to see in a longer time what kind of gamer it is

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Lmao I already know why but just wondering what you guys think? I'm not hating on girl youtubers at all but its always kinda funny to see how easy it is for them to get subs. I remember a while back i met one girl with just one video who had 600 subs. Though you already know the reason why lol.
Yeah they play on boys in puberty lol. Not all but some definitely do.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Sadly enough, people can get judged based on their looks, gender, and other attributes being on a stage like youtube. Attractiveness can bring in a lot of people early on, and if they over-market just themselves, they can stand out easier. Typically on youtube, women can manage to attract more subs when they first start out, because they are a rarity alongside male youtubers overall. It's a change of pace, but in the end, it all depends on the person. Male or female, people can end up with thousands of different subs.

Real Phukin G's

Mar 2, 2016
Ya Momma's House
YouTube
There are so many reasons, but well, let´s see.
First of all, I didn´t see all the comments here in order to make my proper suggestions and opinion to your thread pal.
I guess that gamer girls are having more likes and subs more easily because today are two types of gamer girls: The posers and the real gamers, the posers try to make the public focus on their body without doing an effor on the game, meanwhile the real gamers even if they are good looking, they try to play or review the game properly; So with this said, people try to see in a longer time what kind of gamer it is
For me I prefer to watch someone with a great or hilarious personality in other words being themselves and call me a hater but it does bug me when i see talentless f***s on youtube who have so many subs due to them being attract. Though whatever just the way the world is lol