Complaints Why does Freedom! doesn`t bother to inform someone who is unlinked?

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hi there,

I have recently tried to log into Epidemic Sound and they told me that I`m not partnered with Freedom! anymore.
I have checked the branded Dashboard. The mainpage doesn`t show any indicators that I`m not partnered. I even have a link to recruit new Freedom! customers.

I was then advised by the Support that I`m shown as not linked and have now found the confirmation in the Dashboard under "Profile".

I have an idea why I`m unlinked as I have received a notification from the support that one of my account can`t be added due to copyright violations. However, it wasn`t mentioned by the support that the other accounts were unlinked. (The app eals of the copyright violations I have made were all won. I have still 3 notifictions for unreleased videos. The videos won`t be released until the issues are resolved)

While Freedom! is still giving away the tools to recruit new members they didn`t even bother to inform an old member that the relationship was terminated.

I have now asked the support to link 2 of my accounts back to Freedom!

However, one Support teammate was aware of the situation and has only told me I couldn`t add a new channel and another one hasn`t offered me on the spot to be linked again to some solution.

The lack of communication in this scenario was just atrocious and therefore I want to leave this feedback as I was on other incidences actually satisfied with communication and support.

(In case of a discussion please keep it civilized. I haven`t mentioned names due to nature of this feedback as Freedom! has full access to all support responses if they need more information.)

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey,

Ill look in to this personally as soon as I have time. I have also added email notifications to the development list so we should be able to get this going very soon.

Stef

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hey,

Ill look in to this personally as soon as I have time. I have also added email notifications to the development list so we should be able to get this going very soon.

Stef
Stefan, a network which is kicking somebody us and then closing tickets on the same person doesn`t need to respond after three weeks.

You mean probable well but given the time which has already passed and invitations from three different networks (with working dashboards) there is a bad taste in that response.