Why is Satire content so unpopular?

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Alright now, my question is why is satire content such as mine so unpopular? Like, Leafy and Pyrocynical make satire content too but what is it that brings people to them and not to me? I know that they a lot more subs than me and thats probably why people find them easily but, whenever I post my new video here It gets not views or replies while If I posted something about Leafy or Pyro it would get views and replies. Is it because people feel protected if a youtuber has more subs?

By that I mean like, Leafy has 1.2M subs and if he roasts someone, other people arent afraid to join in and comment and state their opinion because they know there's 1.2M subs that will back them up. But with my channel that only has 119 subs, no one even comments. Not even her on the forum do I get a single reply or views. Im just wondering why all this "minecraft lets play" videos get all the views and likes (No offense to anyone) while I, who Im probably one of my kind in Freedom! (As far as I've seen) gets no feedback...whats up with that?

Well thats my question. Sorry for a little rant.

Dexicos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
well i may have like the lowest subscriber but like everyone would say, it takes time.. Just keep on making them and improve them. Oh and the minecraft lets play that gets more views and likes ? If you can't beat them then join them. (y) (Y)

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
well i may have like the lowest subscriber but like everyone would say, it takes time.. Just keep on making them and improve them. Oh and the minecraft lets play that gets more views and likes ? If you can't beat them then join them. (y) (Y)
Nah I dont think I'll join minecraft lets plays xD

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
[Ref: SMARTEST GIRL ON YOUTUBE]

Your tags are very weak. Quite literally all of them are saturated tags that will get you buried in search.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
If they are popular in search, they are also popular in video.
Sit back and think "What would a viewer search for if he wanted to find my specific video?". Not your type of video, your video.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Not even her on the forum do I get a single reply or views. Im just wondering why all this "minecraft lets play" videos get all the views and likes (No offense to anyone) while I, who Im probably one of my kind in Freedom! (As far as I've seen) gets no feedback...whats up with that?
The issue does not lie with your or with any particular partner, but with the nature of YouTubers that use advertising on forums as a method of exposure, and for other YouTubers who use this forum.

Ones like I, who engage in the community, couldn't care less about what someone posted in the advertising section. While ones like you, who post in the advertising section of the forum, couldn't care less about what someone else also posted in the same section. You want views on your content, but don't care to 'help' someone else get views, and that's how just about everyone thinks on here.

We do have a community that will engage in supportive conversation, but we are not inclined to watch some persons video.

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
The issue does not lie with your or with any particular partner, but with the nature of YouTubers that use advertising on forums as a method of exposure, and for other YouTubers who use this forum.

Ones like I, who engage in the community, couldn't care less about what someone posted in the advertising section. While ones like you, who post in the advertising section of the forum, couldn't care less about what someone else also posted in the same section. You want views on your content, but don't care to 'help' someone else get views, and that's how just about everyone thinks on here.

We do have a community that will engage in supportive conversation, but we are not inclined to watch some persons video.
Thats true actually. :p