Why no subs or views :(

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
its just getting off the mark thats the hard part. its like learning to drive a car. once you got the hang of it then it gets easier i suppose. i just used reddit and posted a few links up. see what happens now. I spam my twitter and get likes and re tweets but nothing else comes from that. i spam my facebook too and nothing comes from that.

I was going to do a shoutout sunday and got into a TF2 game from 1pm till 6pm hahaha. lost track of time BIG TIME. so that video has gone now. might do a monday mention haha
has a cool name to it. just do a video saying what videos i liked and what channel its on.
im full of ideas and i think they are ok ish... BUT its the marketing side to it all. on my live stream i dont shut up.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Give it ago , A lot of people do the Monday shout out and they always do well because people want a shout out xD so its a good idea :) your ideas you have , give them ago because you never know how they will do but stick with them for a bit because one video will not prove anything really :)

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Believe it or not man when you drop a swear word or three people find that hilarious I've learned that over the last few days the videos I've sworn a little more have had better play time then my videos where i try to replace swear words with more innocent words... Sounds CRAZY but i guess people enjoy seeing individuals BLOW UP lmao. But it's for sure all about SELF PROMOTING man visit A LOT of channels and comment on videos I've learned that attracts people to view your channel! :) I've only been doing this whole youtubing thing for a little over a week and i'm learning SO MUCH it's insane.

TheDjAsMe

New User
Jan 11, 2016
Greece
YouTube
From looking at your channel , all seems good such as quality and audio , banner and avatar are very nice as well , Now from what I see videos wise it kinda seems a bit all over the place not to be mean , for me as a viewer I like to se a series of a game for example your just cause , instead of a graphics kind of look at it , go through the campaign and make it fun and just have fun !!! you seem to be bit nervous during videos , it seems to me anyway , just let your self go and blow stuff up xD , this is all I can say really and make sure to use social media :)
Hello my real name is Angel and im 15 years old.Now the question is: Does your native language change your views and subs ammount?

P.S. Dont forget to check my channel!!!;);););):):):):)(y) (Y)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hello my real name is Angel and im 15 years old.Now the question is: Does your native language change your views and subs ammount?

P.S. Dont forget to check my channel!!!;);););):):):):)(y) (Y)

hmm , I think it can but depends a lot , a lot of people watch videos in English but a lot of youtubers who speak different language do very well :)

Reactions: TheDjAsMe

TheDjAsMe

New User
Jan 11, 2016
Greece
YouTube
hmm , I think it can but depends a lot , a lot of people watch videos in English but a lot of youtubers who speak different language do very well :)
Youtubers that speak different languages dont go very well every time, because english youtubers take more subscribers than a different language youtuber.

And Should i switch my channel's language to English???
By the way nice channel Prology

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
i think Spanish is the next bigger language after english. ive seen a few spannish channels that have good viewing with the sound off. if they were english i think they would be massive. end of the day its not really about subs. subs dont get you and money. lets face it why would people monetize there videos if they wasnt after the cash lol. Views and the ads being watched earn the £$£$. i have another channel i started last feb and thats got 718 subs. that took off and hit 100 subs in 3 weeks.

ShadowGirl

That Gal with a Blog
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2015
Netherlands
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
LassyFenn
It seems to be slow a lot. just hang in there. For me, it's the point I can't upload on a regular schedule, cause of life. I do explain stuff on my facebook page. This does seem to help to keep people attracted to your channel.

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
if i can just get to 100 id be happy and that would be an achievement i think. then the next target after will be 500. im not going to waste my time with the twitch streaming. i sat tonight playing for 2 hours and not one person watched me. i could of spent those 2 hours making a good video and editing and uploading on youtube. so no more twitch for me anymore. cant be bothered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As for talking during a video it takes time. To be honest with you i make gameplay only because whem i game i want to live it you know what i mean? You dive into the game and forget what is around you which is why i don't talk so chose to do gameplay only. In the beginning that is tough to gain audience but dedication will pull you trough. Some video i have scored 10 vieuws, but as my channel got bigger in time those old video's gained vieuws and now hit 300 to 500+. Some even rose above the 2.5k! Just keep doing your thing mate ;)

Reactions: FadedTiara

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Practice and a hard head. Thats how i deal with that kind of thing. Just keep your head up, never stop trying to improve, and most of all have fun! You just gotta believe in yourself and keep pushing! You got this!

Reactions: FadedTiara

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
funny thing is they probably dont even make videos themselves. Sometimes people will be jerks and be critical for no reason at all. They probably just want to feel better about themselves is all. Just keep pushing man, it will be worth it.