Why no subs or views :(

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
ASJ_GAMERGIRL is right. That is something that will help you at the end of the day! Be yourself in your videos. I have improved a lot with being comfortable in front of a camera, but i think its still kinda taboo in its own weird way even after 21 videos. But its gonna be a huge help for you to really show off your personality because people can read it when you are not being genuine. No one likes a phony. With me i used to train for professional wrestling, and a lot of them say the best character you can do is yourself X1,000,000! Thats kinda what I do in my videos. Im still kinda tinkering with it and trying to make the best videos I can but thats something i never wanna stop. Look at pewdipie or markiplier or jackcepticeye, the are all crazy and wacky and yell and scream, but I am willing to bet you they are not that extreme of camera. I mean yeah to some degree but off camera they are probably at a level 5 instead of 10. But thats just my take on it.

ASJ_GAMERGIRL

Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2015
United States
YouTube
ASJ_GAMERGIRL
Yeah they do yell a lot and I've seen videos where they were calm lol
ASJ_GAMERGIRL is right. That is something that will help you at the end of the day! Be yourself in your videos. I have improved a lot with being comfortable in front of a camera, but i think its still kinda taboo in its own weird way even after 21 videos. But its gonna be a huge help for you to really show off your personality because people can read it when you are not being genuine. No one likes a phony. With me i used to train for professional wrestling, and a lot of them say the best character you can do is yourself X1,000,000! Thats kinda what I do in my videos. Im still kinda tinkering with it and trying to make the best videos I can but thats something i never wanna stop. Look at pewdipie or markiplier or jackcepticeye, the are all crazy and wacky and yell and scream, but I am willing to bet you they are not that extreme of camera. I mean yeah to some degree but off camera they are probably at a level 5 instead of 10. But thats just my take on it.

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
nothing against freedom, i think that its just way too flooded to really help everyone on an individual level, but thats what these forums are for. There are a lot of people that are willing to help each other out. We are in this together. There are also a lot of guests checking out the forum that hopefully will see our content and like what they see. I think all you need is a lot of presistance and hard work, a little luck, and a good community like this. Youll get where you need to. It is great going to big youtubers' oldest videos as a reminder that they started out with 1 subscriber or 10 or 30 subscribers at one point. No one ever starts this thing BIG. Chin up bud, you got this!

Reactions: FadedTiara

mrlucamk

New User
Jan 12, 2016
YouTube
FadedTiara, i wouldn't just complain fully on Freedom, Freedom may help your channel grow but you have to do some things youself, From looking at some of your videos some of them don't have thumbmails. As well as that i can't check this but do they have any Tags? Have you tryed using AdWords to check what kind of things are being typed in google a month?

Reactions: TMAN

FadedTiara

Jan 4, 2016
Warwickshire
YouTube
FadedTiara
I make my own thumbnails, tags are all the same as the ones on first page of youtube. the wording is perfect for the videos. i have another channel with over 700 subs and i do the same on my new one as i did the old one. yet the old one gains 1 sub a day, this just gains 5 views a day. i use twitter, reddit, facebook, google plus. everything possible. even do live streams on twitch.[DOUBLEPOST=1452636858][/DOUBLEPOST]im giving freedom a month and if no change im going it alone.

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Not to be negative? But I think it's difficult to really stand out as a Let's Play sort of channel, where you just...play games? Not to say that you can't, and I'm certainly not criticizing you! As many big Youtubers say, it's all about practice. Keep making content, keep working at it. Everyone starts somewhere!