Offering Will Give Reviews

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey man a review of my channel would been nice :)

Hey :)

1. Banner and logo are catchy and easy to read to the eye. I also like the little media icons also
2. Good to see you have linked the social media links to your banner, If you have Facebook i would recommend linking it to the banner also :)
3. Thumbnails are really catchy, easy to look at! also loving the tunes ;)
4. I would recommend adding your URL's for your other sites into your about section, even though they are linked to your videos, would be a nice extra touch.
5. Also i think it would be really cool if you was to add a welcome trailer to your channel, maybe talk about what the channel was, or a mash up of different tunes could be pretty awesome :)
6. Lastly it could be pretty cool also if you was to put the videos into different playlists for genre, maybe like chilled out tunes etc, if that makes sense :)

These are just a few ideas, but I'm really liking your channel, keep up the good work :D

Reactions: WeLove Music

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube

Its good to see you already have a few subs!
1. trailer is very good, form a personal view, very catchy and caught my eye, made me want to look through more of your videos
2. Commentry was very clear and easy to understand, you seem to really get into your videos which really helps connect with your audience
3. Thumbnails are spot on, caught my eye straight away, clear indication to what the video was about. great work!
4. Great use of the custom layout, clear to navigate your page, easy to find your newest uploaded content
5. Channel logo and banner work well and are clear, also nice to see the links to your other social media pages attached,
6. Editing when using the videos looks fine, also nice to see a face capture when playing your games,

Overall i really enjoyed your channel, you have a nice range of videos, from a personal note would be great to see some more lets play footage, as i feel it could be very popular on your channel, you have great reactions and really get into the games

Really good work! Keep it up, your are producing awesome content and will grow in no time :)

Hey man!

Thank you so much for those kind words it is really appreciated :D Yeah I am working on more Let's Plays I have just built my new PC so I will be doing alot more let's plays and diversifying my content in relation to gaming!

Thank you soooooooo much once again :D You're a Legend!! :D :D :D

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube

1. I really like the banner and the logo, easy to look at and eye catching
2. The trailer is good, short and shows the branding for the channel, might be nice to have a few short clips from you videos to show us what its about.
3. The custom thumbnails are good and catchy, gives good indication on what the video is about
4. I was try when you get a few more videos to add them into custom playlists, will be easier to find and navigate ur channel. will look nicer also
5. Nice to see you links connected to your banner, both Facebook and twitter are great for promoting your channel
6. if you like playing games, ever though about twitch and live streaming? its really helped out channel grow :)
7. Videos are clear, nice to see your using a face capture, some good reactions in your videos.
8. Editing is good also, videos run clear
9. Good to see your videos are in HD also this will help your channel

Overall i like your channel, there are a few things you can work on as mentioned above, erm i think really you need to work on getting some more content out there, keep working hard its coming along nice, live streaming might also be something to consider,

Keep it up!

Reactions: Aptic

DLUK

Freedom! Member
Jul 21, 2016
YouTube
I would love a review!

1. Banner and logo are really nice, also nice touch saying when your videos will be out daily
2. Links are great to see on your banner,
3. Custom thumbnails are really good, very eye catching
4. good to see all your playlist set up into categories, much easier to follow and find videos
5. Awesome quality of videos, commentary is clear and video editing is great
6. Its really hard to find problems with your channel, its coming along really nice. One thing you could add would be a Facebook page, really help our channel as people share with friends etc,

Few things that you might want to do, ever though about live streaming through twitch, ur entertaining so will get people watching your streams and can direct them to your channel, Also maybe try collab with different people. this will help you grow, honestly though, i really enjoyed ur channel, it won't be long until you grow I'm sure of it, keep the videos coming and the quality high and people will soon start to flood

Good job!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno

1. Banner and logo are really nice, also nice touch saying when your videos will be out daily
2. Links are great to see on your banner,
3. Custom thumbnails are really good, very eye catching
4. good to see all your playlist set up into categories, much easier to follow and find videos
5. Awesome quality of videos, commentary is clear and video editing is great
6. Its really hard to find problems with your channel, its coming along really nice. One thing you could add would be a Facebook page, really help our channel as people share with friends etc,

Few things that you might want to do, even thought about live streaming through twitch, ur entertaining so will get people watching your streams and can direct them to your channel, Also maybe try collab with different people. this will help you grow, honestly, though, i really enjoyed ur channel, it won't be long until you grow I'm sure of it, keep the videos coming and the quality high and people will soon start to flood

Good job!

I don't think I would want to make a Facebook page, of course, it would help a bit but that makes me have to put time into that social media I mainly use Twitter because you can send everyone a link to your newest video and on Facebook, you have to pay to do that. Livestreams on the hand could be something I do in the future but not now because my computer is connected via WiFi, not ethernet. I have tried collabing with people but they always just left me only one person has not left but we still have not even played a game together. Thanks for the review.

Aptic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 9, 2016
YouTube

1. I really like the banner and the logo, easy to look at and eye catching
2. The trailer is good, short and shows the branding for the channel, might be nice to have a few short clips from you videos to show us what its about.
3. The custom thumbnails are good and catchy, gives good indication on what the video is about
4. I was try when you get a few more videos to add them into custom playlists, will be easier to find and navigate ur channel. will look nicer also
5. Nice to see you links connected to your banner, both Facebook and twitter are great for promoting your channel
6. if you like playing games, ever though about twitch and live streaming? its really helped out channel grow :)
7. Videos are clear, nice to see your using a face capture, some good reactions in your videos.
8. Editing is good also, videos run clear
9. Good to see your videos are in HD also this will help your channel

Overall i like your channel, there are a few things you can work on as mentioned above, erm i think really you need to work on getting some more content out there, keep working hard its coming along nice, live streaming might also be something to consider,

Keep it up!
Thank you so much for this!!!
i will put the points you have outlined to action!!
you have really helped me out!!!
thanks again!!

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello all, if anyone would like a review of there channel i will be happy to have a look through and tell you what i think :) just post below or PM me and i will get back to you :D
Hello, please watch my videos and tell me what I can improve on. Thanks!

rajjadaunn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2014
India
YouTube
i have just started a new channel and uploaded a video of GTA 5 car stunt, I think you may like it. It would be appreciated if you take a look to my video and give me some tips!