Request Wondering if someone could review my latest video

EpicAlex33

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
I was wondering if someone could review my channel so that I can improve my content and hopefully attract a more wide and diverse audience. Any feedback you can give is widely appreciated

Video :

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I was wondering if someone could review my channel so that I can improve my content and hopefully attract a more wide and diverse audience. Any feedback you can give is widely appreciated

Video :
There's a bit of background noise, do you edit your sound after recording? Thumbnails could be overhauled, because right now they don't tempt people to click on them too much. I'd work on doing your video titles as well, bringing other viewers to your channel is a priority.

EpicAlex33

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
There's a bit of background noise, do you edit your sound after recording? Thumbnails could be overhauled, because right now they don't tempt people to click on them too much. I'd work on doing your video titles as well, bringing other viewers to your channel is a priority.
I don't edit my audio unfortunately. I'll try to get some more eyegrabbing thumbnails and work on how I present my channel overall. Thank you for the feedback 'preciate it.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I don't edit my audio unfortunately. I'll try to get some more eyegrabbing thumbnails and work on how I present my channel overall. Thank you for the feedback 'preciate it.
You're welcome. Using audacity can help with removing the background sound. If you can, set aside money for a microphone that is higher quality, because it's hard to stand out unless you put some money into your business ^^