Request [Work in progress] - My poster wall for my videos. Opinions?

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I got some more posters coming in, well, a couple months. In the mean time, I would like the community's opinion on the substance of what is currently my poster wall background.

Why needs to change, what should be removed, what should be added [other than more posters, got that covered].

Also, I am aware of the corner at the bottom-right of the image, it doesn't show up in video.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
That looks nice! im definatly loving the posters you have right there!
Skyrim map, the normandy, these are all nice! I dont recognize the map poster on the bottem left though.

Have you played these games yourself on your channel? You need to ask yourself if you want your channel to be "associated" with these kind of games. If so, then this is very, very nice!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
[They really are that abundant, aren't they]

I don't actually play games on my channel. I just thought it would make a good background to have.

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
[They really are that abundant, aren't they]

I don't actually play games on my channel. I just thought it would make a good background to have.
Do you talk about games then? I really like the idea of it and I feel like I need to see them all to give you my opinion of placement! :) I actually have a bunch of posters myself now that I think about it! :D

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It will take a couple months for it to be complete. The thing about Aliexpress is that everything is ridiculously cheap, but it also takes forever to show up.

All Games Must Die

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'm surprised you have that vice city poster actually. That brings back memories. I had that exact same poster that I think came with vice city back when the game first came out when I was in high school. I like it.