themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello my feelow creators i am Austin Rowsell
I would like feedback on my channel (e.g Timing, content, and If you are a shutter bug or such. Lighting, camera sugestion, microphone, lighting kit, etc)
Also quick note: why im asking i am getting a little funding soon.

Quick access link: https://www.youtube.com/c/JayGamingOfficial
Well starting off you seem to call a lot of tension to gaming...And thats good but it seems at the moment that the vlogs dominate...Maybe grab a free game and atleast show that it's still relevant to your channel...I will say your youtube and avatar are great though!

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Change your introduction video! Add hype! Hey guys Austin here and welcome to Jay gaming keep the flares going. I post regular ... content Start of with something like that.

I know it's hard to hold a camera and record so try and get a mount for it, It will keep viewers watching as the camera shake could make certain people nautilus.

Change up your channel layout!

Apart from that man great content! I wish you all the luck in the future!

Austin Rowsell

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2015
Kearns, UT
YouTube
TotingGames
Well starting off you seem to call a lot of tension to gaming...And thats good but it seems at the moment that the vlogs dominate...Maybe grab a free game and atleast show that it's still relevant to your channel...I will say your youtube and avatar are great though!
Thank you for your feedback[DOUBLEPOST=1494085761][/DOUBLEPOST]
Change your introduction video! Add hype! Hey guys Austin here and welcome to Jay gaming keep the flares going. I post regular ... content Start of with something like that.

I know it's hard to hold a camera and record so try and get a mount for it, It will keep viewers watching as the camera shake could make certain people nautilus.

Change up your channel layout!

Apart from that man great content! I wish you all the luck in the future!
Thank you for your feedback and i am still working on steragy for layout