Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I never owned an Xbox game console ever. But today I picked up a copy of Tales of Vesperia. Because like @Kratos Aurion I am collecting all the Tales Game. And the PS3 version never got out of Japan. Do you guys think I should get? The 360 is almost the same price of Xbox One...but will Xbox One gets backwards compatibility for Vesperia?

And do you guys know any Good JRPG for Xbox?

So far, I need to get Tales of Phantasia, Symphonia 1, 2, Eternia, Rebirth, Innocence (NDS) and Berseria(TBA).

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Well it can probably be assumed that the Xbox One will get backwards compatibility for Vesperia at some point if it doesn't already have it. It probably depends if there is anything on XB1 that interests you at all. If there isn't much that really catches your eye you might be better off getting a 360 since it is a lot cheaper.

Reactions: Stretch AdventureKS

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Well it can probably be assumed that the Xbox One will get backwards compatibility for Vesperia at some point if it doesn't already have it. It probably depends if there is anything on XB1 that interests you at all. If there isn't much that really catches your eye you might be better off getting a 360 since it is a lot cheaper.
The 4GB is like $99 Preowned in family owned game store and at game stop around $70. But my problem will be the red ring of death.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
The 4GB is like $99 Preowned in family owned game store and at game stop around $70. But my problem will be the red ring of death.

I've seen some pretty good deals on 360s listed on this site below from time to time. I use it to keep track of what kind of deals are going on each day. I think I've seen newer model 360s (Pre-owned) for as cheap as $60-70 listed by these guys.

http://dailygamedeals.com/