Community Yo... what's up

George Michael

New User
Feb 21, 2017
YouTube
Hi, uhmm... this is kinda hardish, not really much to say about me, I mean... I'm just like you guys, meet up, making friends and all, cool small little world we're living, with that said, as you can see... My name is George, I'm around 17, recently I started YouTube because I want to learn editing stuff and making videos about unique interests, so... to me, YouTube is like a motivation to keep doing best and not giving up! For an end, I hope I will have the plesure to interact with you guys, feel free to judge, make love, not warcraft.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi, uhmm... this is kinda hardish, not really much to say about me, I mean... I'm just like you guys, meet up, making friends and all, cool small little world we're living, with that said, as you can see... My name is George, I'm around 17, recently I started YouTube because I want to learn editing stuff and making videos about unique interests, so... to me, YouTube is like a motivation to keep doing best and not giving up! For an end, I hope I will have the plesure to interact with you guys, feel free to judge, make love, not warcraft.
Hello and welcome to the Freedom Forums! I hope you'll be able to succeed on YouTube as you do have the right mentality regarding not giving up. If you ever have questions or need help, we're here for you.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Not giving up, praise!
I can definitely agree that this is a small world that we live in, compared to everything else.
Don't worry, we won't let anyone negatively judge people.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

If your looking to meet new people then you have come to the right place, interact on the forums and maybe make a collab with those who make similar content ;)