Offering YOUR CHANNEL ON FREEDOM CENTRAL ?! YES!

U

User.123120

Greetings Freedom family,
I am Jord, better known around these parts as "itsjustjord" i am part of the community team here at Freedom and i now host a new show that's going to be shown on the main channel(And on the French channel thanks to Machi)! Called... Reviews 4 You! (#R4U)! :D

Remember the Freedom Channel Spotlight? I believe my show is a continuation of this, but a different format, anyone can ask for a spotlight, i will try to get round to all the channels that deserve a spotlight as my reviews will go alot more in depth, so i thought i show the partners on the forum before i take it into the main channel comments, so YOU guys get the first chance to appear in the first episode!

The only requirements are the following;

- Be a partner/member of Freedom!

Yep that's it! ;)

So i look forward to your channels! I wish you luck :D
See you on the Main channel! :D
Love Jord <3

Reactions: Dunkin4donuts

SergeantBallz

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey, man I'd like to get a review although I said I dont think my channel is that good xD Well, my channel is mostly satire and I make fun of stupid videos (my vids are stupid too lol). If you know who LeafyIsHere or Pyrocynical is well..I do something along those lines. I also used to make csgo montages but now I've just kinda switched to commentaries. :) Here's the link! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH1_ouXx7vbS0iXP8Nx0pcQ

Reactions: User.123120

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Sounds interesting, just some question. How many channels are you spotlighting per video? Will you point out specifically on what they're doing right and wrong? I don't mind the spotlight, but the results of getting a spotlight can really help a channel a lot depending on how it's being spotlighted. Nevertheless, here's my channel link and I look forward to this series on the main hub! :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWmrI19zRsnsxhsCKcUPHGA

U

User.123120

Thanks guys for the contributions, i will try to do an many as i can bbut for the first episode i'm going to attempt to review three channels in the first episode but do not worry i will make sure everyone that posted on this will be shown in the show :)
Thanks guys look forward to seeing your channels! :D

Reactions: TheAimGames

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
i
Thanks guys for the contributions, i will try to do an many as i can bbut for the first episode i'm going to attempt to review three channels in the first episode but do not worry i will make sure everyone that posted on this will be shown in the show :)
Thanks guys look forward to seeing your channels! :D
would love to hear some feedback from a staff member i seen alot of the stuff from you on the freedom channel if you could spotlight me it would mean so much this network has been such a great up i cant thank you guys enough https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAHiMtgivzDbiDkXOw1sO_A

DJPaultjeD

Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
the Netherlands
YouTube
DJPaultjeD
Hey man!
Great initiative to help people out!
I would love a review, always looking to improve my channel, just be gentle on me ;)

And if you need any help with this awsome project, just let me know!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would also love to be mentioned on Freedom central, its always nice to get feedback and see how / where we can improve.

Bears On YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey all! Would be cool to be part of your review's, And for anyone else reading this, Id love you all to review and give my channel/content some feedback! <3

- Bears