Your YouTube Mascot

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
I don't know but, some of the biggest YouTubers out there have some kind of a mascot for their channel and internet persona.

So I've decided to ask here
Hey! What/Who is your YouTube Mascot?

Mine is:
Silicia Tuner - The pink haired gamer girl with some attitude. Although she's just 18, she acts like 14 and has a major addiction to something sweet.

What's yours?

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
Well i have always been a fan of Cloud Strife wich is the main reason he is my avatar and included in almost everything i do like the banner, twitter, instagram and my FB page. If that is what you meant by mascot :)

Well I mean your own mascot like...Markiplier's Wilford Warfstache and Tiny box time. Jackseptic eye's Septic Eye Sam.
Something like that.. :D

Reactions: Feed Us Games

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
I guess it's time to talk in third person here xD

Noby the Skeleton is my internet/youtube persona, which is pretty close to my real life personality when it comes to video games, and the skull is the ''mascot'' as my avatar and used in every thumbnail that I make with different faces.

Noby is basically your friendly neighbourhood skeleton that tries to continue his life in the human world by playing video games and sharing his experiences with viewers like everybody else and have fun, but it seems that Noby has this secret possibly dark past that nobody knows and he doesn't want anybody to know what happened to him that turned him into a skeleton until he finds that one game that will explain everything. What sucks is that there is this dark figure that lurks in the shadows and tries to unveil his past to the viewers that may end Noby's happiness too early.

Reactions: Feed Us Games

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
When I first was making my video's my cat was always kinda enoying during the filming proces... whilst talking, he would jump onto my chair or walk in front of the cam.... I embraced it and made him a part of my video's for some time as a mascot but now that I have another setup he doens't interact as much anymore or I think he has gotten used to me filming and talking to a cam. He prob thought previously I was talking to him or something ><

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I'm not sure...
I have several pets that make apearances in my videos but they're not really mascots...

I suppose the closest thing I have to a "mascot" is a post apocalyptic squirrel... Who made apearances in some little inferno, Rage, and plants vs zombies 2, videos that i made...

It's a fast talking foul mouthed squirrel

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I'm actually working on a personal rebrand that will contain my mascot. Its a project that will likely take me the rest of the year if not longer as its so detailed that I don't have enough free time for me in the year to finish it.

Basically when I discovered my talent for doing Optimus Prime's voice I decided that being plain old Bee did not fit... so then it hit me, what would happen if Bee was to be chosen as the next Prime? When I made my Facebook page that I don't really promote I gave it the url BecomeAPrime as somewhat of a hint at whats to come.. All I will say is its going to be good and its going to be an original self made character based off of what would happen if Bee was the next Prime :)

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Well in my case its not exactly a mascot with a backstory, but the name and avatar that i made fit in together xD

ConfusedNerd is very literally a nerd that is confused for most of the time (PS forums avatar is not matching my youtube, forums avatar has the all seeing eye instead of being confused ;) )

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
My mascot is the phoenix it's on all my branding and videos!

andrewkan-iconclr.png

I am a fan of Superman, and I have been Freedom!'s superman for so long! Decided to incorporate my branding into it!

Why the phoenix? I started YouTube at a bad time in my life, and from the ashes of the past rose a new my channel and future. Those the phoenix! :)

Reactions: Bee

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
My mascot is the phoenix it's on all my branding and videos!

View attachment 11631

I am a fan of Superman, and I have been Freedom!'s superman for so long! Decided to incorporate my branding into it!

Why the phoenix? I started YouTube at a bad time in my life, and from the ashes of the past rose a new my channel and future. Those the phoenix! :)

Whoa! Awesome bro! :D

Reactions: Kan

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube

The robot rabbit that I modeled in Cinema 4D, the design is based on LAP-1 which was made by someone else who put the blueprints up under creative commons. The black and blue version is for my gaming channel. The white and red fatter one is for my art channel.

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube

The robot rabbit that I modeled in Cinema 4D, the design is based on LAP-1 which was made by someone else who put the blueprints up under creative commons. The black and blue version is for my gaming channel. The white and red fatter one is for my art channel.

I still love that robot :3

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I still love that robot :3
Thanks! When I was thinking of making such a mascot, I wanted it to be a rabbit, but something futuristic. So I cam up with the idea to make a robotic rabbit. I started searching for some reference material and that was when I came across LAP-1 and learned the creator put it under creative commons.

Honestly, I took one look at it, and felt it was perfect. It's exactly what I had imagined, served up on a platter ROFL. I did make my own minor changes to it of course. Didn't want it to be exact.

Ookami-kun

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mine is the sword that's on my avatar's back. Not much of a backstory, but I was messing with a sword a friend gave me, and I forgot to put it away when I was recording a video, so yeah. I got a few people finding the sword interesting, so from that day I guess it's been my mascot xD

And I designed my character with the sword on the back before I started my channel, so that was a coincidence... But a good one at that because hey, I got a mascot