Not open for further replies.

DeathLives

NoX
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
Croatia
YouTube
GeorgeNoXGaming
Hi all, so for the past couple of days i have this problem when uploading my videos to youtube. I always upload as scheduled, i put all my custom description, titles, monetization, tags and all that in at upload page, click save, it states that my settings will be saved once the video is finished processing. So i let it upload, and once that is done it gets stuck when processing at 0%. Going to my videos section i see that the video has been uploaded and was processed even if on my upload page doesn't show it as such, but none of my custom descriptions, thimbnails or anything else gets saved. I bassically end up with a draft. It also states that my scheduled time failed to appy which should not happen as it was scheduled for the next day. Tried to disable Heartbeat and Youtube Buddy to see if that helps but it didn't make any difference. This happens on every video i tried to upload in the past two weeks or so, no matter the size or resolution. What gives and how can i fix it?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
hmm thats a bit strange, first I have ever heard of it doing that. Not sure if you noticed but sometimes you need to save the changes twice before it takes effect (or maybe thats just mine), as after the first time the save changes button still shows blue but says words to the effect that "changes could not be saved". Worst case scenario I always find logging out / refreshing Youtube helps

Upvote 0

DeathLives

NoX
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
Croatia
YouTube
GeorgeNoXGaming
No idea but I always have some issues with setting the info before its processed. So I just leave it until it has finished and then apply all the info, maybe try the same thing?
Yea i have been doing the same thing in the meantime, but it's annoying when i can't do it right away as sometimes i tend to put things up for upload and leave to work or something. Having to edit descriptions and such afterwards sometimes i just dont have time for sadly. It would not bother me otherwise

Upvote 0

DeathLives

NoX
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
Croatia
YouTube
GeorgeNoXGaming
hmm thats a bit strange, first I have ever heard of it doing that. Not sure if you noticed but sometimes you need to save the changes twice before it takes effect (or maybe thats just mine), as after the first time the save changes button still shows blue but says words to the effect that "changes could not be saved". Worst case scenario I always find logging out / refreshing Youtube helps
I tried logging out of youtube as well, it didn't help

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.