Status
Not open for further replies.

IttarraOda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2014
Florida
YouTube
Hello there, I've had this thing pop-up for awhile now saying that YouTube have worked with you to get me into their partner program. Now I don't believe this for a second, but everyday something else goes wrong ranging from Tags disappearing when editing videos for releasing. To my uploads being restarted to 0 over it when I have to stop my uploads and they no longer continue. Can you please tell me why this is popping up, or if YouTube is really working with you? In the second and third file you'll see what I mean by this is shady, they want to pay me considerably less then you've always given to me as well, I came to you over them solely because you all do a great job, I'd really enjoy some re-assurance.

Attachments

• YouTube nonsense.jpg
    YouTube nonsense.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
  • YouTube nonsense 2.jpg
    YouTube nonsense 2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 2
  • YouTube nonsense 3.jpg
    YouTube nonsense 3.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 2

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hello there, I've had this thing pop-up for awhile now saying that YouTube have worked with you to get me into their partner program. Now I don't believe this for a second, but everyday something else goes wrong ranging from Tags disappearing when editing videos for releasing. To my uploads being restarted to 0 over it when I have to stop my uploads and they no longer continue. Can you please tell me why this is popping up, or if YouTube is really working with you? In the second and third file you'll see what I mean by this is shady, they want to pay me considerably less then you've always given to me as well, I came to you over them solely because you all do a great job, I'd really enjoy some re-assurance.
Everyone in freedom got that, it's legit and just an extra feature George got for us. It's already been addressed in various threads on here. You can accept it. If you want i can link you the thread explaining the feature, or you can go search for it.

Here https://freedom.community.tm/threads/youtube-partner-program-ypp.167231/

Upvote 0

IttarraOda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2014
Florida
YouTube
Everyone in freedom got that, it's legit and just an extra feature George got for us. It's already been addressed in various threads on here. You can accept it. If you want i can link you the thread explaining the feature, or you can go search for it.

Here https://freedom.community.tm/threads/youtube-partner-program-ypp.167231/

Thank you very much for taking the time and letting me know that this is a legit thing from YouTube, things have been rather too crazy for me to do this any sooner. I appreciate this a great deal ^^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.