FREE YOUTUBE BANNER TEMPLATE!

GFX Banners FREE YOUTUBE BANNER TEMPLATE! version 2.5

No permission to download
Hello freedom family i would formaly like to introduce myself.

I am anthony or luminous and i am a 14 Year old self taught graphic designer and content creator. I enjoy making others happy and thats why i put 2 hours into making the banner template.

if you guys could support me by checking out the original video in which i release this template please check out my channel (LuminousLive) and if you like my graphics and want your own FREE CUSTOM graphics specificly made FOR YOU please contact me via twitter @LuminousCS ;)
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Author
LuminousLive
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

Don't get me wrong on the stars here, it's a nice template. The only thing that makes me sad is that the part out of the desktop view is just white and boring. Also it's weird that your watermark thing is larger than the actual user's name ;)

Try extending out the style and make the watermark/your logo smaller for future ones!