How can I grow on YouTube/Twitter (SUGGESTIONS)

• Total voters
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Yo, I know you may think I sound overconfident in my title but hear me out !

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS : Khaos Jones
MY TWITTER IS: KhaosJoness or @KhaosJoness

I create videos requested by others and they are generally based on trickshotting and fighting games. I do make some edits and some entertaining content. I do wish to share this with the freedom family. I found out about freedom through advertisements and finding them on a list of "Recommended YouTube Partnerships".

I would like to interact with others and grow with others so let us come together to build something new. I am always listening/responding to other and I am adaptable to change. Message if needed.

Kind Regards,

Shaquille (Khaos Jones)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Your channel sounds awesome and its a great way to interact with other people :)

how long have you been on youtube for ? what have you learnt since being on here ?

Have a great day !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yo, I know you may think I sound overconfident in my title but hear me out !

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS : Khaos Jones
MY TWITTER IS: KhaosJoness or @KhaosJoness

I create videos requested by others and they are generally based on trickshotting and fighting games. I do make some edits and some entertaining content. I do wish to share this with the freedom family. I found out about freedom through advertisements and finding them on a list of "Recommended YouTube Partnerships".

I would like to interact with others and grow with others so let us come together to build something new. I am always listening/responding to other and I am adaptable to change. Message if needed.

Kind Regards,

Shaquille (Khaos Jones)
Hello Khaos, typically people like to be modest in their approach, but a little confidence won't kill you ^^ What videos are you interested in making yourself? Editing videos can work out swell if you work on them hard enough. What do you like about freedom so far? You can definitely meet a lot of people here ^^

Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

Your channel sounds awesome and its a great way to interact with other people :)

how long have you been on youtube for ? what have you learnt since being on here ?

Have a great day !

I have been on YouTube for 9 months and I have not got to learn much at all seeing as I am new to the forums. My channel seems to not grow which feels like a problem to me. Thank you for replying !

Kind Regards,

Khaos Jones (Shaquille)

Reactions: Prology
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello Khaos, typically people like to be modest in their approach, but a little confidence won't kill you ^^ What videos are you interested in making yourself? Editing videos can work out swell if you work on them hard enough. What do you like about freedom so far? You can definitely meet a lot of people here ^^

I am interested with interacting with more people on YouTube and growing a fan-base. I enjoy freedom because they give good services and I do enjoy making the content that I make now but I do not see much growth in my channel so how can I get to know more people on freedom ??

Kind Regards,

Khaos Jones (Shaquille)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I am interested with interacting with more people on YouTube and growing a fan-base. I enjoy freedom because they give good services and I do enjoy making the content that I make now but I do not see much growth in my channel so how can I get to know more people on freedom ??

Kind Regards,

Khaos Jones (Shaquille)
Interacting with people can get you a lot father if you collaborate. You get to learn from people, share audiences, and you can speak easier when you get the confidence in general. Right now I imagine that you're not advertising your content. Imagine if you worked with five different people, all those channels can see you on their channel as well ^^ I linked the collaborate forum that way you can find people easier :p

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I have been on YouTube for 9 months and I have not got to learn much at all seeing as I am new to the forums. My channel seems to not grow which feels like a problem to me. Thank you for replying !

Kind Regards,

Khaos Jones (Shaquille)

ah sweet ! for 9 months your doing well I would say , I'm nearly 2 years and not on 500 subs yet ! growing on youtube can be very hard and it does take time but you will get there !