Any tips on growing my youtube channel?!

XGeN_M30W

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, how are you all doing? hope you all are having an amazing day!, I wanted to ask for advice for growing my youtube channel. I'm on 111 subs and love all the support my fans are giving me! my channel has literally blew up in the past two weeks and wanted some advice on how to maintain and one day become a big youtuber!
Thank you!

Attachments

• mdk gaming.jpg
    mdk gaming.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Mronemanarmy

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Hey guys, how are you all doing? hope you all are having an amazing day!, I wanted to ask for advice for growing my youtube channel. I'm on 111 subs and love all the support my fans are giving me! my channel has literally blew up in the past two weeks and wanted some advice on how to maintain and one day become a big youtuber!
Thank you!
Hey I just wanted to tell you that you have some very professional looking thumbnails. On some of your videos not so much xD. But my tip is a simple one. There are a lot of YouTubers out there that upload BO3. If you want to get noticed, just keep posting BO3 videos, and it might take a lot longer than you thought, but don't worry. With feedback from your viewers, you will eventually become a big YouTuber if you take the feedback seriously and really try to improve.
:D Wish you luck bro!

Mronemanarmy

New User
Jun 27, 2015
YouTube
Keep doing what your doing try to upload one or two video per day if you can good job with your Twitter. On Twitter talk about your day or what your doing.

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Thank you!
Well, is just about being yourself, is all the magic. Keep uploading videos being yourself, being like if you were a viewer, giving the others what you want to receive and also, don´t be a jerk, try to be as honest as posible