Gaming Can You Help Me Reach 100 Subs?

Sully

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello I am a youtuber who is trying to make it big someday and every day I push myself harder and herder to reach my goal. My goal for 2016 is to hit 100 subs. I made that goal at about 20 subs I am now at 42. Can you please help me reach my goal for 2016?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV__3ceGwS7R5GGz21NSDUw

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-16_0-41-13.png
    upload_2016-8-16_0-41-13.png
    136.5 KB · Views: 3

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Were not really here to help you reach your goals, by subscribing blindly to your channel. You can use all the tools available to you, which Freedom provides and contribute on the forums, and this should help get your name out there. I find the best way to grow is to create quality content on some kind of schedule (this could be once a month, once a fortnight or weekly), interact with your fans - in regards to respond to every comment and if needs be try to interact with other channels, maybe for a collaboration.

Also I noted your sub button is coming up with an error - Remember to add only your channel ID for it to appear, so everything after the forward slash in your channel URL - for example on mine - www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJyXVJuOKsmnHW6np2Tdwg
The information in the BOLD is my channel ID, I hope that helps
- https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details

Sully

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
I wasn't just asking for a sub. When I said can you help I didn't mean to come off as "just subscribe" I meat to come off as "Can you check out my channel"

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I wasn't just asking for a sub. When I said can you help I didn't mean to come off as "just subscribe" I meat to come off as "Can you check out my channel"
My mistake, sorry I must of read it in a different way than intended. :).....Anyway good luck with your goal.