Gaming Channel For Gaming / Challange videos (Introduction)

QuiXx

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
QuiXxYT
My Name Is Marco.

I live in Latvia. Born in Italy.

Im 16 in 1st of March.

I Found "Freedom!" on "YouTube". I was watching some tutorials how to do stuff on "YouTube" and found out about this awesome Partnership.

I joined forums because I saw "Freedom!'s" video on "YouTube" talking about forums so I decideed to join.

I like to learn new things, I even enjoy going to school. I love sports (more like EU football). I am in love with gaming and making content on "YouTube"

My favorite food is Mediterranean food. (Italian blood in me :))

I started "YouTube" because I got inspired from some big gaming channels

My biggest dream is that I can finish school/university and work in my dream job or job that I really enjoy. I would really love to become a well know YouTuber.

My channel is gaming related. Ofcourse in the future im gona make some challanges videos, maybe even pranks (not fake pranks tho). And because I love footbalol/soccer so much I will probably make some sports videos.

I upload funny and entertaining content. But ofcourse it is funny only for those that now why it is funny, by that I mean you know the game or you understand the joke.

I don't have exact days when I upload. As a student I don't have alot of time because I live alone as well. However I do my best to upload 2 videos a week.

My YouTube Channel link if I intrigued you into checking it out (y) (Y)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjgICxaTXTBKwyl2iX-uLLg

P.S. I would really onjoy to coolaborate with other channels. And Subscribe if you enjoy my content. Thank You!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , Welcome to freedom :) I hope you enjoy your stay

if you need any help be sure to ask !