• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crawster

Rising User
Aug 8, 2014
Ireland
twitter.com
YouTube
I'm a 16 year old gamer from Ireland, I upload mainly Funny Moments videos on the games that I play. I plan to extend the variety of game I play in the near future, lets have a look at my story.

Originally, I was inspired to make a channel by KYR SP33DY back in 2011 and so I did. I made atleast 8 channels and none had worked out until I thought of 'Crawster' in 2014! Now I currently have over 600 subscribers and average 200 views a video, which is great!

I found Freedom! through a sub network after they reached out to me and I decided, "Why not make a little on the side?" It has been a really good experience so far, as I won one of the Freedom Sponsorship prizes from Gamdias, which added a lot of growth onto my channel.

I love gaming, so naturally I wanted to make gaming youtube videos and I do but I also would love to start streaming although I feel that my sub count is a bit too low to start just yet. I do plan on streaming when I hit about 1k subscribers though! I want to some open lobbies to interact with my subscribers!

I upload almost every Saturday at 5:00pm GMT although it varies due to sickness, school, work and more.

If you like the sound of my channel then come over and have a look! I'm sure you won't hate what you see anyway!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ImCrawster

Victoriousgamer 34

Rising User
May 29, 2016
I'm a 16 year old gamer from Ireland, I upload mainly Funny Moments videos on the games that I play. I plan to extend the variety of game I play in the near future, lets have a look at my story.

Originally, I was inspired to make a channel by KYR SP33DY back in 2011 and so I did. I made atleast 8 channels and none had worked out until I thought of 'Crawster' in 2014! Now I currently have over 600 subscribers and average 200 views a video, which is great!

I found Freedom! through a sub network after they reached out to me and I decided, "Why not make a little on the side?" It has been a really good experience so far, as I won one of the Freedom Sponsorship prizes from Gamdias, which added a lot of growth onto my channel.

I love gaming, so naturally I wanted to make gaming youtube videos and I do but I also would love to start streaming although I feel that my sub count is a bit too low to start just yet. I do plan on streaming when I hit about 1k subscribers though! I want to some open lobbies to interact with my subscribers!

I upload almost every Saturday at 5:00pm GMT although it varies due to sickness, school, work and more.

If you like the sound of my channel then come over and have a look! I'm sure you won't hate what you see anyway!
https://www.youtube.com/user/ImCrawster
i would'nt mind doing a video.do u have gmod?

also im from scotland hehe