Music Do you love music?

Feb 22, 2016
Austin, Texas
YouTube
Your name: Jordan McAllister
How old are you?: 22
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom during my search for different YouTube networks. Seems as though Freedom has the best benefits and outcomes for its clients. We shall see... :)
What made you join our forums?: I joined your forums to find other music lovers and potential collaboration and or networking!
What are your hobbies?: Playing piano, learning different instruments, PRODUCING new beats/sounds and audio engineering. I also love documentary film making. (There will be some music documentaries on my channel very soon covering this years South By Southwest, in Austin, Texas.
What is your favorite food? I'm a taco truck kinda guy lol.
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because, making videos have always been a passion of mine! Started my first YouTube channel when I was 12, in 2006. (USCrulez13) ever since then I had a passion for posting on YouTube.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a music channel which includes; instrumental beats, tracks from local artists, music documentaries (upcoming) and much more!
What kind of content do you upload?
I upload content in which I hope the viewer is fully satisfied, and viewers who are willing to watch a second time. Real viewers.
When do you upload?: Generally two, maybe three times a week!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/GreenVerseRecords

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

I DO like music - I create music as well - welcome!