Atlanta
YouTube

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone. I'm Aaron Felix and this is my first time here on Freedom. I enjoy gaming and I just started becoming a let's player about a few months ago. Still have a bit of old videos from my rookie years as a youtuber so if you like, you can subscribe to my channel below. Nice to meet all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/c/AaronJohnHopkinsFelix149View attachment 14196
I haven't seen members including pictures before, but it's interesting ^^ Welcome to the forums Aaron, it's nice to have you here in Freedom! Let's playing is typically common on the forums. If you manage to lurk around, you can find a lot of other people to work with. Do you have any particular inspirations for why you decided to start uploading videos? :p

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Do you get the same feeling as me when watching your own early work? Cringey as hell? I cannot watch my first videos :D. Good reminder of how far you have come though.

Well let me tell ya, I will be doing a let's play from game systems and making reaction videos of scary stuff that I watch on the net such as creepypastas and such. It is really an honor to be on such a group. Since I'm fan of Megaman games, i start doing a let's play of Megaman X. I'll be able to finish up on Donkey Kong Country later. I enjoy doing let's plays for the love and he fun of gaming.