AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys today i uploaded this destiny video and i want a simple review or feedback on it from gamers. Thanks

Qdash GYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Looks like a great video. I never played this game but I feel like you're amazing at it :D
One thing I do, is putting annotation on subscribe word at the end of the video maybe people will click it more than they'd click the one down below :D
Overall great video

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Looks like a great video. I never played this game but I feel like you're amazing at it :D
One thing I do, is putting annotation on subscribe word at the end of the video maybe people will click it more than they'd click the one down below :D
Overall great video
thanks man

Blue_Carrots

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
KeatN_CSGO
I like the music, and the video transitions aren't too fancy, nor too simplistic. I agree that you should put an annotation, just makes it easier for peeps. One other thing is that the clips were a little dark. I don't know if that's the native games, but in the future turn the gamma up a tad. Other than that though, I really enjoyed! Left a sub, look forward to seeing more!

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
I like the music, and the video transitions aren't too fancy, nor too simplistic. I agree that you should put an annotation, just makes it easier for peeps. One other thing is that the clips were a little dark. I don't know if that's the native games, but in the future turn the gamma up a tad. Other than that though, I really enjoyed! Left a sub, look forward to seeing more!
thank you very much.