GFX Request [Free] Banner For My YouTube Channel

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hello, I would like somebody to design me a channel banner for my YouTube channel. I currently have 1217 subscribers and I would like somebody to design it for free. Obviously, I'm not going to want it for nothing so here's what I'll give to the person that designs me a banner that I like:

I will firstly, give a free shoutout to your YouTube channel and all of your social media links on all of my social media websites (Twitter, facebook, blogger) and I will upload a YouTube video within one week of me uploading the channel banner to my channel featuring only the artist of the banner. This video will include your name, social media links and links to your YouTube channel as well as and maybe even give a tour around your channel (depending on your content).

Banner Requirements:

Firstly, I'd like for you to have my channel name (Piano Uncovered) in big letters across the top of the banner and I would like my youtube avatar logo somewhere on the banner too (just experiment with a few different areas and see what you think will work best, obviously resize the logo to make it smaller, link to the avatar logo here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4HKVWXhSOdMWVF4ZFJYMHhGYW8 ). Then, I'd like for you to get a picture of a piano (preferably a cartoon looking one), and put some sort of cloth over it which is half covering it and half being uncovered by a cartoon man (uncovering the piano, hence piano uncovered, preferably a half realistic cartoon man ) with a piano stool next to it where a piano stool would usually be.

Then, I'd like another half-man, half-cartoon to the left of the piano playing the electric guitar plugged into a fender amp (preferably a fender guitar but if you can't find a cartoon fender, any cartoon strat will do) and two more cartoon men to the right of the piano (one on the double bass and one playing the drums).

Finally, just underneath my channel name, I'd like the following social media icons resized to be all exactly the same size and in the same order as typed: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogger.

I hope that you see this as a good opportunity to gain more exposure for all of your artistic works, your social media accounts and your YouTube channels (if you have one). Can't wait for everyone to get back to me.