Service Free Channel Reviews

Claudia Stella

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
Scotland
sellfy.com
YouTube
Hi, I'd like to offer you guys a free channel review! All you have to do is return the favour. I make one for you, you make one for me. Simple. (Video Reviews Only)

Although, I must ask that you meet the following requirements:
Must have at least 100 Subscribers
Must have more than 20 videos
Each of your videos must have at least 20 views

*The above aren't set in stone. I'm willing to make exceptions so go ahead and reply anyway xD*

Please fill out this form. Thank you
Channel Name:
Channel Link:
Type of Channel:
Your Best Video (In your opinion):
The Best 20 Seconds of the Above Video:
Small Description of Your Channel:
Why You Started Your Channel:
Why You Want a Review:
Do You Give Me Permission To Use Your Footage In My Review?:

Last edited:

Xscarvious

Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
YouTube
Xscarvious
Hi. I'm sorry, but I don't have 100+ subs, or at least 20 views on all videos, but I do have a small loyal fan base of around 50 people.

Channel name: Xscarvious
Channel link: www.youtube.com/Xscarvious
Type of Channel: Gaming/Vlog
My personal favorite video:Toribash | Funny Moments | Throwing Swords, Losing Our Heads!
The best 20 seconds of the video: in my opinion, it is when my friend completely dismembered himself with his and mine sword. We couldn't stop laughing the entire time.
Small description: I'm a small Youtube channel that does its best to keep its subscribers happy and laughing. Since I'm not overly popular and my fan base isn't picky, I can play what I feel will give the best content.
Why I started the channel?: I started the channel as a hobby and discovered it was something that I really loved to do. I hope to eventually make it a full time job, but until then, I'm happy with what I have.
Why do I want a review?: I would like to expand my channel. I have been trying for a long time to get my name out in the open and I feel like channel reviews are a good honest way to do so. Plus, if I can help others in the process, it makes everything better.
Do I give you permission to use my cottage in your review?: Yes.

Thank you for considering me. Have a great day!

Reactions: Claudia Stella

Jalepengo Playz

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
YouTube
Hi i dont have 100+ subscribers either but i have 38 and still growing :) I also dont have 20 vids but I have over 20 views on my videos all the time my newest video is really popular rn i just uploaded it yesterday and already 26 views.

Channel Name: Jalepengo Playz
Channel Link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEjl1g0hkuUuy_syfGGvnOw
Type of channel:Gaming
Your best video:Itunes gift card giveaway because its really popular rn and i actually edited xD
best 20 seconds: Its only a minute so i guess the part i talked about the giveaway
Small Description of my channel: I am a small youtuber who just started. I am willing to do whatever it takes for my fans
Why I started my channel: I started my channel because my friends said I would be a good youtuber because I am funny
Why I want a review: I want a review because it will help me get a little bigger fan base :)
Do I give you permission for my vid: of course i do!
Btw you dont have to use my giveaway vid you could use other vids

ModernGFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
ModernGFX
Channel Name: Modern GFX
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwo2YKkX7tsMmOraS3Sb4xw
Type of Channel: Graphic Design
Your Best Video (In your opinion): Black Ops 3 - Channel Art Template - Speed Art w/ Download (Photoshop)
The Best 20 Seconds of the Above Video: 40 sec - 1 min
Small Description of Your Channel: I make speedart and free templates.
Why You Started Your Channel: I have always been interested in graphic design
Why You Want a Review: I want to see if Im doing good.
Do You Give Me Permission To Use Your Footage In My Review?: Yes

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
Channel Name: IVonnaDie
Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy7pThQpkL8Udz7JLiZqoGw
Type of Channel: Gaming
Your Best Video (In your opinion):
The Best 20 Seconds of the Above Video: i get destroyed in fifa its banter
Small Description of Your Channel: i Play games all types i design youtube banners , logos and thumbnails.
Why You Started Your Channel: I started my channel to overcome my anxiety and depression and to make a community of friends and fans to help people out and support anyone a long the way.
Why You Want a Review: I feel like my channel dont get enough credit and i could help so many people help if they gave me a chance too.
Do You Give Me Permission To Use Your Footage In My Review?: yes i give you my permission mate.