PC Fun/Growth/Promote/Gaming/team/collab/youtube/hitbox/twitch , if these words interest you read below

SP Designer's

Rising User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Fun/Growth/Promote/Gaming/team/collab/youtube/hitbox/twitch are the word,

If your a channel that's all about comedy and fun on the internet, then my team wants you YOU!

As always people ask for requirement, here are mine:

• internet is necessary, (if you can't connect, then your not really here...)
  • Mic Quality, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, GOOD, I WANT TO UNDERSTAND YOU IN RETURN
  • HAS A GAMING ACCOUNT, (I'VE GOT ONE WHAT'S YOUR'S?)
  • A PASSION FOR CREATIVITY (this seems to be important on the internet for some reason.?)
  • And can follow a team schedule (Team meeting are important, it help's everyone out by talking and understanding each other, <<<wow, that one got serious)
If you want to join then please read this:

Comment below so i know you've replayed.
And Click This Link: http://goo.gl/forms/5d9b9G4U4gtPpipp2
Understand that this is a team and collaboration (this team will be a more organised collaboration to help grow and promote channels)

....Even if you do not meet these mark fill out the form anyway(, it can't hurt)

This message will now explode it 5 seconds.....

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyrB41wBumicjbyPtfkeFNA

Last edited:

SP Designer's

Rising User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi Guy's What Up, Just reading through these now's, Someone Has filled out the form and has not replyed on here, just updating, Thanks to all the people who have mesaged me, Will be in contact with you soon, with an update, also the form is still open, and i will update on here when it's closed :) Thanks,

SP Designer's

Rising User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
No offence, but can we get your youtube channel considering you want us to jump through hoops to become a member in your group.
You are right, that's my bad, and i will update that on the post

I never said to jump tho hoops lol
google forms is a good way to get information without it going public