Gaming Game Collabs & Shoutouts

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hey guys its DarkAngelPandaz here!
I'm a gamer , girl , started youtube only about a month ago and trying to get my schedule study kinda hard cause of school and crappy internet but doing my best and on my road to 100 followers ^-^~
I'm looking to starting a collab series playing with many different people and we can play whatever games you guys would like as long as we both have them of course!
And also looking forward to starting a shoutout series for youtube channels (doesn't matter how big they are)
and I will be giving 3-5 shoutout per vid, The only thing you have to do for the shoutout vid is sub me :)
Its sub for shoutout thing ^-^~
If you guys would like to collab or get a shoutout pm me here or on twitter or on steam
I have my steam and twitter linked on my channel so just click this thing under my signature that shows my channel and you will find everything there!
Have an amazing week guys! <3

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I'm a gamer , girl , started youtube only about a month ago and trying to get my schedule study kinda hard cause of school and crappy internet but doing my best and on my road to 100 followers ^-^~
I'm looking to starting a collab series playing with many different people and we can play whatever games you guys would like as long as we both have them of course!
And also looking forward to starting a shoutout series for youtube channels (doesn't matter how big they are)
and I will be giving 3-5 shoutout per vid, The only thing you have to do for the shoutout vid is sub me :)
If you guys would like to collab or get a shoutout pm me here or on twitter or on steam
I have my steam and twitter linked on my channel so just click this thing under my signature that shows my channel and you will find everything there!
Hey I trying to start a youtube group are you interested in joining

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
If you can please tell me more about the group and I will see :D
Well I'm in the process of making a group haven't really gotten started but I wish to have like 10-15 people where we can collaborate grow our channels and most importantly have fun... but I need help starting it

U

User.123120

Great! Welcome to the forums we are glad to have you here at Freedom!
If you ever need someone to ask anything, I'm always free :D