HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey guys,
I would love for someone to take a look at my channel and give me your overall thoughts. I do gaming and will soon be doing some reviews on Indie games and should be releasing a trailer relatively soon to showcase, ME!

To get to know me just know:
I'm a charismatic lovably Jack-Hammer.... that makes no sense. (facepalm)

-Try Again-

I'm someone who loves chocolate and wants to dip my toes in it.... Wait What, what does that have to do with my channel? (facepalm)

-One more time-

I'm a gamer who's always loved games and one day wants to make a bed out of them so I can have se........ Ok, I've failed. :eek:

Let me know your thoughts on the channel and I'll make sure to give you a review as well. We're all apart of this community and sharing opinion and thoughts on the product will help us all.

Free Healing for those to give insightful reviews!

Health Potion.pngHealth Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
haha I can't say no to a free HP Potion! :p On to the channel!

First impression is that you have a nice banner! :) maybe a bit plane, but it's simple and I really like it! I would skip the potions in the avatar, you can barely see it's potions and only having the HPH is enough! :) (saw that it was Jade that made your banner/avatar, no wonder it was good! Say hi from me! ^.^)
You should have a channel trailer, you don't even have to make a video specific for that, just take a nice video you really like and put it up as a trailer! :) though with your awesome personality you should make one! Good that you put everything in playlists, that's the way to do it! ^.^ keep it up!
You have a good description in your "About" tab and you have all the social links there as well! NOICE! :D

In the "This war of mine" video the in-game volume is a bit too high, especially the music! Just keep in mind that your commentary is the most important part of the video! :) aaaaand it's just great and awesome! :D I would love to have those commentary skills! :p Other than that, the video and audio quality is wonderful! Just great, not much you're able to improve there! :p I thought your commentary would be kinda thin due to the length of your videos, but I was wrong! You keep it up really well and makes one want to watch the video to the end! :) good job keep that up! :D

Your thumbnails can of course improve! Make each episodes thumbnail a bit different, make something that the thumbnail will say about the video! Of course the title says it as well but just make sure the thumbnails make each episode in a series unique! :) I'm struggling with this myself and it's just something that will improve over time, but it's good to at least have it in mind! :) (you have better thumbnails than me at least! xD)

Great channel, great personality, great humor! 10/10 channel! :D just keep it up, upload and advertise it, be proud of it, cause it's really something! :D Have a nice day! :)

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
haha I can't say no to a free HP Potion! :p On to the channel!

First impression is that you have a nice banner! :) maybe a bit plane, but it's simple and I really like it! I would skip the potions in the avatar, you can barely see it's potions and only having the HPH is enough! :) (saw that it was Jade that made your banner/avatar, no wonder it was good! Say hi from me! ^.^)
You should have a channel trailer, you don't even have to make a video specific for that, just take a nice video you really like and put it up as a trailer! :) though with your awesome personality you should make one! Good that you put everything in playlists, that's the way to do it! ^.^ keep it up!
You have a good description in your "About" tab and you have all the social links there as well! NOICE! :D

In the "This war of mine" video the in-game volume is a bit too high, especially the music! Just keep in mind that your commentary is the most important part of the video! :) aaaaand it's just great and awesome! :D I would love to have those commentary skills! :p Other than that, the video and audio quality is wonderful! Just great, not much you're able to improve there! :p I thought your commentary would be kinda thin due to the length of your videos, but I was wrong! You keep it up really well and makes one want to watch the video to the end! :) good job keep that up! :D

Your thumbnails can of course improve! Make each episodes thumbnail a bit different, make something that the thumbnail will say about the video! Of course the title says it as well but just make sure the thumbnails make each episode in a series unique! :) I'm struggling with this myself and it's just something that will improve over time, but it's good to at least have it in mind! :) (you have better thumbnails than me at least! xD)

Great channel, great personality, great humor! 10/10 channel! :D just keep it up, upload and advertise it, be proud of it, cause it's really something! :D Have a nice day! :)

Thank you for the kind words, I do agree I do need a trailer and plan on working on one during the weekend. As for thumbnails I did notice that the This War Of Mine was generic but I had done so many at that time that I figured I would just go on with them. Though I've been a bit more customized with my other games. As for Banner, you are right Jade did do it and frankly I love it. Couldn't do any better myself. I do appreciate the feedback and will definitely work with it. I will review your channel as well and will have something up shortly.

Thanks for your feedback:
Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png

Reactions: Hicksu

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
HERRO Hicksu Pixel,

After reviewing your channel, all I have to say is... your thumbnails are awesome and get to the point of what your video's are about. I watched your play-through of Metro 2033, and it looks like a good game, I wanted to play it when it came out just never got around to it. One thing I did notice even in your Minecraft and Don't Starve play-throughs was that your video's are 720p and not 1080p, not a huge issue but there are some parts that it can get pixelated and blurry. If possible I would recommend upping the quality, but again not the biggest issue as I still enjoyed the videos. One suggestion I have is if your computer is struggling with processing the game, recording and camera; maybe turn the camera off that way more processing power can go to the game and recording.

You audio quality is great and I have no issues with that. Easy to hear you and easy to listen to the game as well. You have all your linking which is great and your description is good and in detail. Your banner (Hicksu) was a bit difficult to read at first but eventually I got around it.

Your commentary skills are good, and it did make the video more enjoyable. You have the upper hand because I've noticed when someone has an accent it makes it more enjoyable to watch, other then the generic "no accent" man like myself.

All together I did enjoy your channel and your video's are enjoyable. I also give you a (y) (Y) just because I can't record Minecraft... I've tried and just can't. Don't ask why, maybe it'll help if I try to play with others. One day I would like to collaborate with you as I see you've played Don't Starve and I do enjoy that game very much as it was the first game I ever played on my channel... If you watch it understand the audio kind of sucks. (You've been warned)

All together you have a great channel and I enjoyed your content. Keep it up and as you said about mine, advertise it and be proud of it because it is enjoyable and entertaining. There's a reason why you have 260+ subs. ;)

Keep it up man, watching your UltraHardSurvival Minecraft as we speak. lol.... I hate creepers.

Reactions: Hicksu

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
HERRO Hicksu Pixel,

After reviewing your channel, all I have to say is... your thumbnails are awesome and get to the point of what your video's are about. I watched your play-through of Metro 2033, and it looks like a good game, I wanted to play it when it came out just never got around to it. One thing I did notice even in your Minecraft and Don't Starve play-throughs was that your video's are 720p and not 1080p, not a huge issue but there are some parts that it can get pixelated and blurry. If possible I would recommend upping the quality, but again not the biggest issue as I still enjoyed the videos. One suggestion I have is if your computer is struggling with processing the game, recording and camera; maybe turn the camera off that way more processing power can go to the game and recording.

You audio quality is great and I have no issues with that. Easy to hear you and easy to listen to the game as well. You have all your linking which is great and your description is good and in detail. Your banner (Hicksu) was a bit difficult to read at first but eventually I got around it.

Your commentary skills are good, and it did make the video more enjoyable. You have the upper hand because I've noticed when someone has an accent it makes it more enjoyable to watch, other then the generic "no accent" man like myself.

All together I did enjoy your channel and your video's are enjoyable. I also give you a (y) (Y) just because I can't record Minecraft... I've tried and just can't. Don't ask why, maybe it'll help if I try to play with others. One day I would like to collaborate with you as I see you've played Don't Starve and I do enjoy that game very much as it was the first game I ever played on my channel... If you watch it understand the audio kind of sucks. (You've been warned)

All together you have a great channel and I enjoyed your content. Keep it up and as you said about mine, advertise it and be proud of it because it is enjoyable and entertaining. There's a reason why you have 260+ subs. ;)

Keep it up man, watching your UltraHardSurvival Minecraft as we speak. lol.... I hate creepers.
You're welcome! ^.^

haha wow thanks man! :D I really do appreciate it! :) To my defense of inactivity and bad quality, my computer broke but it's partly fixed now! That's the reason I've been inactive for half a year! Also the computer I record with is 8 years old and I can't afford to buy a new one! :( I really would like to have better quality but there's nothing I can do right now to change that! :/ also I can't record Minecraft and Metro anymore due to quality issues...

what? you think my commentary is good? xD THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D that means loads! :) made my day! ^.^ I'm actually trying to practice away my Swedish accent! :p

haha I think UltraHardSurvival is the best mincraft series I ever did! :) I was still young and the commentary was a bit sloppy but I had fun! :)

I just did channel comeback so we should totally collab some Don't Starve! :) The Don't Starve series is the most popular series I've ever done! :D
if you have skype or steam, add me there! Name: hicksu