Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, just wanted to say thank you for visiting my post!

Ever since I was a kid, I was fascinated with technology. Using my little laptop with an Intel Core i3, I built up knowledge about computers and other gadgets but never shared anything with my friends. I never thought I would have the courage and consistency that Youtubers should have, yet here I am, uploading almost two times a week.
I was introduced to this network by a Youtuber named Ziovo, and I am already loving it here. Hoping to grow and expand my audience to provide the knowledge needed for most of you to run your channel and have fun while doing it.
Check me out if you enjoy watching crispy footage that will help you with almost anything, requests will be taken. :) You're Youtube Channel is you're hobby, not a machine you need to oil every day, so come look at a few videos I have put up so far. They most likely could help you.

TL;DR Looking to help you with technology in life, all while putting crispy, good looking footage on your screen. Enjoy!

Example: How to make a Intro for any type of Youtube channel!

Also looking for some feedback: feel free to absolutly wreck me with scrutiny, it's for the best! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Very nice introduction, I just wish when I was in your age I have my own PC or a laptop.
Back in the day, I only own Famicom and only had a chance to use a PC at school.

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Very nice introduction, I just wish when I was in your age I have my own PC or a laptop.
Back in the day, I only own Famicom and only had a chance to use a PC at school.
Tough man. Looked through you're posts and I really see how hard Youtube can be, but I think i'm ready.

I have been blessed, and I want to use this to my advantage. I could see how in that position it would be very hard for you.

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

technology channels seem to do pretty well! Very much in demand :)

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube

Ever since I was a kid, I was fascinated with technology. Using my little laptop with an Intel Core i3, I built up knowledge about computers and other gadgets but never shared anything with my friends. I never thought I would have the courage and consistency that Youtubers should have, yet here I am, uploading almost two times a week.
I was introduced to this network by a Youtuber named Ziovo, and I am already loving it here. Hoping to grow and expand my audience to provide the knowledge needed for most of you to run your channel and have fun while doing it.
Check me out if you enjoy watching crispy footage that will help you with almost anything, requests will be taken. :) You're Youtube Channel is you're hobby, not a machine you need to oil every day, so come look at a few videos I have put up so far. They most likely could help you.

TL;DR Looking to help you with technology in life, all while putting crispy, good looking footage on your screen. Enjoy!

Also looking for some feedback: feel free to absolutly wreck me with scrutiny, it's for the best! :)
Welcome to the freedom family man and we all are here to support you and i will go and check your channel out man and could you check my channel out too:)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Welcome to the forums! Always nice to see more tech channels coming in, I think these type of channels are starting to gain more interest as people are started to get bored of the gaming/vlog type channels. Good luck and hope to see you around the forums, if you have any questions let me know :)

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

The staplegun and zipties is a good tip. doesn't working for my metal desk mind (Doh!) :).
Just use the command hooks to hook the zip ties instead of the staple! I mentioned it in the description. :)

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

technology channels seem to do pretty well! Very much in demand :)
Yeah man, I hope you are right. :) I actually enjoy your channel haha, especially the reactions. Great job on the thumbnail's btw, very eye catching!

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube

Welcome to the community!

You have a awesome channel that will be very helpful to a lot of people, keep up the good work!