Entertainment Hello Collegues

Tech Conqueror

New User
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
Hai my name is Hemanth and i am from India.I started my channel Tech conqueror 8 months ago but i know about youtube for me at a age of 13 but i dont't know how to do videos.Now i know abut the youtube and i was also successful in making videos.I have quit my study career also for my youtube channel.I was also hard working to make my channel popular.I have 52 videos in my account.I have been in FREEDOM Family Since 6 months And i love the payments done to me without any deductions.I also love the George Show due to his way of speaking i.e he loves to speak to us very Happily :).I want to earn some money myself without depending on my parents.I was just with 350 subscribers and my top video with views 0f 2300.I am just expecting 100$-150$ a month.But i was earning only 1$-2$ a month.I was very sad to say that i had quit my study career for my youtube channel.I would like to have 2500 subscribers for completing a year of my channel and a Average views of 30,000.Hope i may Get Better response.

THANKING YOU. :):):)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom :)

dam 777 SUBS !!! nice one dude , keep this up and your nearly at 1000 subs !

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hai my name is Hemanth and i am from India.I started my channel Tech conqueror 8 months ago but i know about youtube for me at a age of 13 but i dont't know how to do videos.Now i know abut the youtube and i was also successful in making videos.I have quit my study career also for my youtube channel.I was also hard working to make my channel popular.I have 52 videos in my account.I have been in FREEDOM Family Since 6 months And i love the payments done to me without any deductions.I also love the George Show due to his way of speaking i.e he loves to speak to us very Happily :).I want to earn some money myself without depending on my parents.I was just with 350 subscribers and my top video with views 0f 2300.I am just expecting 100$-150$ a month.But i was earning only 1$-2$ a month.I was very sad to say that i had quit my study career for my youtube channel.I would like to have 2500 subscribers for completing a year of my channel and a Average views of 30,000.Hope i may Get Better response.

THANKING YOU. :):):)
It's great that you've been with freedom for so long. Time definitely flies when we're not paying any attention to it :eek: I understand that you were looking for more success, that's why youtube can be hard at times. Many people treat it like a hobby at first, because if it doesn't take off, life can be struggling for a bit. But I hope things start working out better for you Tech ^^