Gaming Hello, First Time Here

GNS Games

New User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Hello All, This is my first time on the freedom community forums and I'd like to introduce myself I'm Steve and I try my best in making gaming content for my youtube channel.

A bit about me well... Where do I begin, I am a very shy guy and have some low confidence. I want to be more interactive and try and to communicate with people better so I have started a gaming youtube channel :D the reason I'm shy/low confidence is because I suffer from muscular dystrophy and when I was young I'd used get bullied, not from school, school was great but from around where I lived with name calling and the laughing at way I'd walk or because I was thin and so on "not going into much detail" but yeah there's was more.
I'm trying not to make this sound sympathetic :p but it's what has led me to youtube,

So anyway's after I left school I'd signed up for college had some good/bad time's there so around 5 years later I had become depressed and sorted wanted to stay in the house most days and not go out, I had lost all my confidence and social skills I had become worse with my disability struggling with day to day task's this had gone on for around three year's "I wasn't counting" :p.

But I worked hard in forcing myself to go to confidence building course that had motived me It helped a lot.

So now I manage to move into my own place "loving it" it has made me more independent and a little bit more confident but sometimes still struggle with it so one one day I decided to stream on twitch and I had some kind of hidden passion for it, I would stream Three time's a week and that's when I signed up to youtube thinking it would help me, and it has I love making gaming videos I try to make good quality video's at the start i would not talk in my gaming videos but now I'm starting to talk more, it is coming along slowly but ill get there anyways here's my channel if you'd like to look:

sorry for being so long but that how it all started with youtube for me.

GNS Games

New User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Thanks all, I am glad to be part of freedom. I've been watching a lot of the George show which has some awesome ideas, ATM I'm trying to upgrade my thumbnails and banner but yeah thanks guys for the messages :D.

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello All, This is my first time on the freedom community forums and I'd like to introduce myself I'm Steve and I try my best in making gaming content for my youtube channel.

A bit about me well... Where do I begin, I am a very shy guy and have some low confidence. I want to be more interactive and try and to communicate with people better so I have started a gaming youtube channel :D the reason I'm shy/low confidence is because I suffer from muscular dystrophy and when I was young I'd used get bullied, not from school, school was great but from around where I lived with name calling and the laughing at way I'd walk or because I was thin and so on "not going into much detail" but yeah there's was more.
I'm trying not to make this sound sympathetic :p but it's what has led me to youtube,

So anyway's after I left school I'd signed up for college had some good/bad time's there so around 5 years later I had become depressed and sorted wanted to stay in the house most days and not go out, I had lost all my confidence and social skills I had become worse with my disability struggling with day to day task's this had gone on for around three year's "I wasn't counting" :p.

But I worked hard in forcing myself to go to confidence building course that had motived me It helped a lot.

So now I manage to move into my own place "loving it" it has made me more independent and a little bit more confident but sometimes still struggle with it so one one day I decided to stream on twitch and I had some kind of hidden passion for it, I would stream Three time's a week and that's when I signed up to youtube thinking it would help me, and it has I love making gaming videos I try to make good quality video's at the start i would not talk in my gaming videos but now I'm starting to talk more, it is coming along slowly but ill get there anyways here's my channel if you'd like to look:

sorry for being so long but that how it all started with youtube for me.
Welcome to the forums !! Hope you like it here :)

Reactions: GNS Games