Gaming Hello total newbie video creator here :D

Dizis Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone, I'm a new gaming video creator.

Only one video up so far, but have no clue how to get start getting views. I would be really grateful if any of you guys would give some advice on this whole deal to a newbie like myself on what I should be doing next. :)

Thank you,

Dizis.

EDIT:

Your name: Evaldas
(Optional) Where are you from?: Lithuania
(Optional) How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!? Via YouTube/Google.
What made you join our forums?: Need advice on how to start growing on YouTube.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming and watching anime.
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I just enjoy making videos, had a channel way back when I was 12, but the thing is most of my 150 subscriber were collected just from sub-for-subbing, that was a bad idea to do, plenty subscribers but no views just looked very weird. So this time I'm willing to earn my subscribers.
(Optional) What is your biggest dream? Not sure about this, but getting paid for making videos that you like making sounds cool, right? :D
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? Planning to upload gameplay, walkthrough videos. Perhaps even commentaries later on. (Bad quality mic)
When do you upload?: Don't have any schedule.
Channel link

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Dizis Gaming,

Thank you for the updated introduction! It looks a lot better now (y) (Y)

I'm glad that you stopped the sub-for-sub because that's against our forum rules and YouTube. Earning real subscribers is the most satisfying thing you'll experience as a small content creator. My biggest tip for you is to try your best to create the best quality videos. Even if it looks bad now, you will edit better through practice and work on flaws to make production better. Sounds quite simple but it's a long process that requires dedication. But make sure you have fun as well, making good videos is hard and if it's not fun then it's not the right thing for you. I hope you see what I'm trying to say. Don't worry too much about external factors like your production gear and stuff. Make the best with whatever you have and upgrade when you feel like you deserve to. Because no YouTuber started with a $5000 camera with a $1000 microphone and a $3000 editing rig.

I hope my advice was clear and helpful, if there's anything you need to help with I'd be glad to help!

Thanks!;)

Reactions: Dizis Gaming

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd

Dizis Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you all for the nice welcomings! :) If you don't mind, I have a thing that is bugging me for quite some, what does it take to get my channel linked in the Freedom! Dashboard? I can't really find an answer to that in the forums.

Reactions: Prology

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone, I'm a new gaming video creator.

Only one video up so far, but have no clue how to get start getting views. I would be really grateful if any of you guys would give some advice on this whole deal to a newbie like myself on what I should be doing next. :)

Thank you,

Dizis.

EDIT:

Your name: Evaldas
(Optional) Where are you from?: Lithuania
(Optional) How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom!? Via YouTube/Google.
What made you join our forums?: Need advice on how to start growing on YouTube.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming and watching anime.
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I just enjoy making videos, had a channel way back when I was 12, but the thing is most of my 150 subscriber were collected just from sub-for-subbing, that was a bad idea to do, plenty subscribers but no views just looked very weird. So this time I'm willing to earn my subscribers.
(Optional) What is your biggest dream? Not sure about this, but getting paid for making videos that you like making sounds cool, right? :D
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? Planning to upload gameplay, walkthrough videos. Perhaps even commentaries later on. (Bad quality mic)
When do you upload?: Don't have any schedule.
Channel link
Welcome to the forums and yes pizza is life :D