Gaming Hello! |Youtube Channel

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Hello! My name is Anneke. I started a youtube channel this year. I make videos about games and have done a few on website building as well. Would love to get some tips on how to improve my videos and also grow my views. Any advice would be very much appreciated :)

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello! My name is Anneke. I started a youtube channel this year. I make videos about games and have done a few on website building as well. Would love to get some tips on how to improve my videos and also grow my views. Any advice would be very much appreciated :)
Hey Anneke :D, I tried looking up your channel, It's the one with about 200 videos?, I liked your Sims 4 and Pokemon Reborn videos (I'm great at pokemon, just dont post them on my channel he he) anyway, pokemon reborn is really tough, You're doing pretty good, if I had to suggest something, then try doing noise reduction for your mic using Audacity (Completely free)...anyways, I really did like your channel, I subbed and am hoping for more content of the kind ;) One more suggestion would be to stick to a particular style of thumbnails :), also check out my channel when you're free, I make gameplays with commentary too ^_^, if you like it, I would greatly appreciate a sub :) (don't sub if you don't like it)

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey Anneke :D, I tried looking up your channel, It's the one with about 200 videos?, I liked your Sims 4 and Pokemon Reborn videos (I'm great at pokemon, just dont post them on my channel he he) anyway, pokemon reborn is really tough, You're doing pretty good, if I had to suggest something, then try doing noise reduction for your mic using Audacity (Completely free)...anyways, I really did like your channel, I subbed and am hoping for more content of the kind ;) One more suggestion would be to stick to a particular style of thumbnails :), also check out my channel when you're free, I make gameplays with commentary too ^_^, if you like it, I would greatly appreciate a sub :) (don't sub if you don't like it)

Thank you so much for the advice! Will be sure to try Audacity to reduce the mic noise a bit. :) Thumbnail wise they should be staying the way they are now for a long time. Just discovered adobe fireworks and it was just too fun not to use :D Glad you enjoyed the Sims 4 and Pokemon reborn videos. Will post those more frequently for sure then :) Also checked out your channel and subscribed. You have really good content! Will be going through even more of your videos tomorrow :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Thank you so much for the advice! Will be sure to try Audacity to reduce the mic noise a bit. :) Thumbnail wise they should be staying the way they are now for a long time. Just discovered adobe fireworks and it was just too fun not to use :D Glad you enjoyed the Sims 4 and Pokemon reborn videos. Will post those more frequently for sure then :) Also checked out your channel and subscribed. You have really good content! Will be going through even more of your videos tomorrow :)
Glad to know I could help. Say, what's your upload schedule? Is it daily?

Reactions: Anneke Jordaan

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey and Welcome to the community :)

What are some of the games you play and you mention website building wich is amazing.

As for advise on tips i would browse the Hints & Tips section here on the forums where are many threads with some advise on how to grow your channel :)

Reactions: Anneke Jordaan

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey and Welcome to the community :)

What are some of the games you play and you mention website building wich is amazing.

As for advise on tips i would browse the Hints & Tips section here on the forums where are many threads with some advise on how to grow your channel :)
Some of the games I play are The Sims 4, Prison Architect, Pokemon and a lot of mobile games. Going to be doing Bioshock Remastered very soon also :)
Will be sure to check out the hints & tips sections :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Some of the games I play are The Sims 4, Prison Architect, Pokemon and a lot of mobile games. Going to be doing Bioshock Remastered very soon also :)
Will be sure to check out the hints & tips sections :)
Pokemon never gets old :D

As for mobile games i only play Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Dead Trigger (2) so if you know some good games let me know :)
And the Bioschock collection! I loved the first 2 games on the series with the underwater rapture, amazing games!